• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens public with gangs and violent attacks from his supporters

Spamature

President
or like when Obobo's New Black Panthers were at voting precincts with Bats.....or his 'Civilian Security Force' he bragged of........
You wingers just throw people ballots in the trash. I wonder how many years you've been doing that in who know how many elections. Glad law enforcement finally caught you thugs.

Quit posting that lie "civilian security force LIE. You've already been busted once trying to pass off your fake news on people.

Deplorable !

What do you think Lucy ?

EatTheRich

President
or like when Obobo's New Black Panthers were at voting precincts with Bats.....or his 'Civilian Security Force' he bragged of........
Obama had nothing to do with the New Black Panther or the one member of that party who went to one voting precinct with a bat before he was quickly removed by police. He certainly didn’t tell people to go out and beat his enemies.

You wingers just throw people ballots in the trash. I wonder how many years you've been doing that in who know how many elections. Glad law enforcement finally caught you thugs.

Quit posting that lie "civilian security force LIE. You've already been busted once trying to pass off your fake news on people.

Deplorable !

What do you think Lucy ?

It's a lie. He said no such thing.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/03/15/14-media-outlets-spread-hoax-trump-calling-violence-breitbart-interview/

So in the era of Trumpism the MAGA hat has replaced the brown shirt.

Trump issues warning to opponents: ‘It would be very bad’ if his military, police and biker supporters got ‘tough’

By Daniel Dale Washington Bureau Chief
Thu., March 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump has warned his political opponents of the possibility that they could eventually be confronted by armed Trump supporters in and out of uniform, telling a right-wing website on Monday that “it would be very bad, very bad” if his backers in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting “tough.”

Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News, a right-wing website that supports him. It came, according to Breitbart, as Trump was arguing that “the left” plays politics in a “tougher” and more “vicious” manner than the pro-Trump right even though “the tough people” are on Trump’s side

This is what happens when you look for leadership from a DEPLORABLE.
That's a deliberate misquote. The media is lying and so are those posting about it The real quote is here:
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/03/15/14-media-outlets-spread-hoax-trump-calling-violence-breitbart-interview/

Spamature

President
That's a deliberate misquote. The media is lying and so are those posting about it The real quote is here:
I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Trying to pretend he didn't threaten people is Deplorable !

Isn't it Oprah ?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Trying to pretend he didn't threaten people is Deplorable !

Isn't it Oprah ?

The willful ignorance of the right is always on display. they know damn well that Trump is a racist. Hell - that's why they voted for him.

Mick

The Right is always right
These people are crying about THAT quote:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. You are a mentally ill freak.

Mick

The Right is always right
The willful ignorance of the right is always on display. they know damn well that Trump is a racist. Hell - that's why they voted for him.
Is this what you imagine your Stormy blowup doll squeaks to you every time you give it pounding? Sick twerp.

Spamature

President
So racist he got the Ellis Island Award with Rosa and the Draft Dodger Ali......

I voted for Trump because no way in hell would I vote for Hillaryous

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/marcus/190307
@The Thinker here is that bs I told you about with the Ellis Island award. The brainwashed fools keep trying to use the fact he was in that picture to prove he isn't a racist. Even though the award was only given to him because he was the descendant of immigrants and it has nothing to do with NAACP as they have foolishly claimed.

So now you know what I was talking about.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
@The Thinker here is that bs I told you about with the Ellis Island award. The brainwashed fools keep trying to use the fact he was in that picture to prove he isn't a racist. Even though the award was only given to him because he was the descendant of immigrants and it has nothing to do with NAACP as they have foolishly claimed.

So now you know what I was talking about.
My Gawd you reply to me to inform Thinker of some bullshit you had posted

Deplorable & Insanity

Spamature

President
My Gawd you reply to me to inform Thinker of some bullshit you had posted

Deplorable & Insanity
I made you his poster child for that LIE. Because you LIE about it so often. showing him an example of your LIE was the best thing to do.