• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump to black men "maybe U shouldn't B in the country"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's not just the knee...it's the entire lie it was based on "hands up don't shoot" and the following riots, etc.

Personally, I would not lose a wink of sleep if the legal authorities would have machine gunned these useless asswipes off the planet.

Enjoy!

10 AR-15's would have got their ass off the car

there's perfect picture of what libs support and have to pay for after destroyed........

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Except the the 4th amendment. You just said you would prefer the law enforcement to mow people down before they are given due process.
Here's a video you might enjoy...
Actually, that isn't what he "just said", but lefties are liars and always need to adjust what is said because lefty is hateful.

Your action here is one example. The OP title which relegates a president's comments UNIQUELY to blacks is another.
These are data points which demonstrate once again that leftism fails when operating in daylight. You folks must slink around, conceal much of what you are about, misquote, delete portions of statements, and lie like heck.

You *edited* are about to guarantee the idiot Trump a second term. *****Edited*****...you can't just stand on facts. You whip one another into a cockeyed frenzy and get all boozy on hyperbole, over the top rhetoric, and outright lies.

Children all.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Actually, that isn't what he "just said", but lefties are liars and always need to adjust what is said because lefty is hateful.

Your action here is one example. The OP title which relegates a president's comments UNIQUELY to blacks is another.
These are data points which demonstrate once again that leftism fails when operating in daylight. You folks must slink around, conceal much of what you are about, misquote, delete portions of statements, and lie like heck.

You *edited* are about to guarantee the idiot Trump a second term. *****Edited*****...you can't just stand on facts. You whip one another into a cockeyed frenzy and get all boozy on hyperbole, over the top rhetoric, and outright lies.

Children all.
I quoted Trump.
Go on, defend him and his fellow racists.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I quoted Trump.
Go on, defend him and his fellow racists.
Nope. You stated that it was directed to black men. It was not. It was directed to anyone who kneels during the national anthem. It's just the same old dishonesty. Nothing new here.

I don't agree with him, BTW. And I don't think any president should become embroiled in this sort of thing. I also don't think people should lie.

I guess if you are going to lie, then you won't be bothered by Trump's lying. You guys can just soak up the mud together.

Jen

Senator
You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn’t be playing,” he told Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade in an interview broadcast Thursday morning. “You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they have done.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-kneeling-shouldnt-be-in-country

Trump wasn't allowed into the NFL owners' club. I doubt this appeases his butthurt over that.
And you, being the racist that you are, come to the conclusion that what Trump said was about "black" men. No surprise there.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn’t be playing,” he told Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade in an interview broadcast Thursday morning. “You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they have done.”

Trump wasn't allowed into the NFL owners' club. I doubt this appeases his butthurt over that.
OH my goodness Trump Pardons a black man Jack Johnson

Next up Trump get's an ungrateful black tard out of a Chineses prison

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It's not just the knee...it's the entire lie it was based on "hands up don't shoot" and the following riots, etc.

Personally, I would not lose a wink of sleep if the legal authorities would have machine gunned these useless asswipes off the planet.

Enjoy!

Give them space to destroy

Is Prince writing your thread titles?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why didn't obama pardon Jack Johnson when so many wanted it?
"Sylvester Stallone called me with the story of heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. His trials and tribulations were great, his life complex and controversial," Trump tweeted. "Others have looked at this over the years, most thought it would be done, but yes, I am considering a Full Pardon!"
Johnson, the first African-American world heavyweight boxing champion, was convicted in 1913 under the Mann Act for taking his white girlfriend across state lines for "immoral" purposes. The Mann Act purported to prevent human trafficking for the purpose of prostitution, but critics have argued it was applied inconsistently to criminalize African Americans and those with dissenting political views.
Stallone called Johnson an "inspirational character."
"It's incredible that you've done this," the "Rocky" star told the President.
"It's an honor to take a fictional character like Rocky and do something in the world of reality," Stallone said, thanking Johnson's niece.
In 2016, then-Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nevada, and Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, along with Reps. Peter King, R-New York, and Gregory Meeks, D-New York, petitioned the Obama administration to grant a pardon to Johnson. The bipartisan group of lawmakers sent a letter to the White House asking that the pardon be given in honor of the 70th anniversary of the boxer's death.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/politics/sylvester-stallone-jack-johnson-donald-trump/index.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think the protest are stupid, if they spent time speaking about the black on black crime rate instead of just solely focusing on the Police they would probably be taken more seriously.

Having said that the latest decision by the NFL (who is obviously worried about it's ratings) is a terrible one. Telling people who want to protest something to go do it out of camera sight or go sit in the locker room etc., is horrendously offensive and just simply terrible PR.
1. The owners are running a business. If my employees wanted a "free speech moment" in which to interrupt service to my customers, they'd be fired.
2. We could just stop playing the national anthem at football games. When did that become a custom anyway?

BobbyT

Governor
1. The owners are running a business. If my employees wanted a "free speech moment" in which to interrupt service to my customers, they'd be fired.
2. We could just stop playing the national anthem at football games. When did that become a custom anyway?
How about if they wanted a free speech moment that didn't interrupt service to your customers?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How about if they wanted a free speech moment that didn't interrupt service to your customers?
As long as I pay the rent, I make the rules. What employees do on my premise implies their opinions are my opinions. That is unfair to me. It is possible that if they wanted to express an opinion that I share that I may support them....but it isn't a matter of free speech.

If they wish to express their opinions on the sidewalk in front of the store, and do not identify themselves as my employees....go for it.

BobbyT

Governor
As long as I pay the rent, I make the rules. What employees do on my premise implies their opinions are my opinions. That is unfair to me. It is possible that if they wanted to express an opinion that I share that I may support them....but it isn't a matter of free speech.

If they wish to express their opinions on the sidewalk in front of the store, and do not identify themselves as my employees....go for it.
Have you had an employer of yours abridge your constitutional rights as a condition of your continued employment, lest your opinions be attributed to them (as opposed to abridging them to protect proprietary information)? If you overhear a McDonald's employee expressing an opinion, are you under the impression that the worker is speaking for McDonald's corp? Goodness, if one of your employees wears a cross and another a hijab, how do your customers decide your religion since apparently your employees reflect only your beliefs and not their own? If your employee has an old ski lift tag attached to their jacket, do all your customers assume you just got back from a ski vacation? If your customers think your employees' opinions are your opinions, they must either be the stupidest bunch of customers on the planet, or they must think that you insist all your employees ask your opinion on every matter possible and only spew out what you believe and never their own thoughts.

Unless your employees preface their opinion with "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," no one thinks what your employees have to say has anything to do with you. Just as no one believes that the players' protest has anything to do with the NFL (nor should anyone think it has anything to do with the National Anthem or the flag, though there are those idiots out there who have been brainwashed by RWNJ radio and Fox "news" to think it does).

Have you had an employer of yours abridge your constitutional rights as a condition of your continued employment, lest your opinions be attributed to them (as opposed to abridging them to protect proprietary information)? If you overhear a McDonald's employee expressing an opinion, are you under the impression that the worker is speaking for McDonald's corp? Goodness, if one of your employees wears a cross and another a hijab, how do your customers decide your religion since apparently your employees reflect only your beliefs and not their own? If your employee has an old ski lift tag attached to their jacket, do all your customers assume you just got back from a ski vacation? If your customers think your employees' opinions are your opinions, they must either be the stupidest bunch of customers on the planet, or they must think that you insist all your employees ask your opinion on every matter possible and only spew out what you believe and never their own thoughts.

Unless your employees preface their opinion with "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," no one thinks what your employees have to say has anything to do with you. Just as no one believes that the players' protest has anything to do with the NFL (nor should anyone think it has anything to do with the National Anthem or the flag, though there are those idiots out there who have been brainwashed by RWNJ radio and Fox "news" to think it does).

You're seeing what happens when lefty lunacy like yours bumps up against reality. Hopefully, you choose to learn from this. I'm not optimistic.