• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump to black men "maybe U shouldn't B in the country"

BobbyT

Governor
You're seeing what happens when lefty lunacy like yours bumps up against reality. Hopefully, you choose to learn from this. I'm not optimistic.
No, what you are seeing is two people discussing a matter without resorting to insults. You won't learn from this though.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Have you had an employer of yours abridge your constitutional rights as a condition of your continued employment, lest your opinions be attributed to them (as opposed to abridging them to protect proprietary information)? If you overhear a McDonald's employee expressing an opinion, are you under the impression that the worker is speaking for McDonald's corp? Goodness, if one of your employees wears a cross and another a hijab, how do your customers decide your religion since apparently your employees reflect only your beliefs and not their own? If your employee has an old ski lift tag attached to their jacket, do all your customers assume you just got back from a ski vacation? If your customers think your employees' opinions are your opinions, they must either be the stupidest bunch of customers on the planet, or they must think that you insist all your employees ask your opinion on every matter possible and only spew out what you believe and never their own thoughts.

Unless your employees preface their opinion with "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," no one thinks what your employees have to say has anything to do with you. Just as no one believes that the players' protest has anything to do with the NFL (nor should anyone think it has anything to do with the National Anthem or the flag, though there are those idiots out there who have been brainwashed by RWNJ radio and Fox "news" to think it does).
There have absolutely been numerous instances of employers dictating to people the circumstances under which they may express themselves....Sending out a pro-Nazi email using our email server and return address would be unacceptable. A couple of my employees walking around the dining room with a confederate flag would not help their long term employment prospects.

connieb

Senator
Have you had an employer of yours abridge your constitutional rights as a condition of your continued employment, lest your opinions be attributed to them (as opposed to abridging them to protect proprietary information)? If you overhear a McDonald's employee expressing an opinion, are you under the impression that the worker is speaking for McDonald's corp? Goodness, if one of your employees wears a cross and another a hijab, how do your customers decide your religion since apparently your employees reflect only your beliefs and not their own? If your employee has an old ski lift tag attached to their jacket, do all your customers assume you just got back from a ski vacation? If your customers think your employees' opinions are your opinions, they must either be the stupidest bunch of customers on the planet, or they must think that you insist all your employees ask your opinion on every matter possible and only spew out what you believe and never their own thoughts.

Unless your employees preface their opinion with "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," no one thinks what your employees have to say has anything to do with you. Just as no one believes that the players' protest has anything to do with the NFL (nor should anyone think it has anything to do with the National Anthem or the flag, though there are those idiots out there who have been brainwashed by RWNJ radio and Fox "news" to think it does).

Many business have all sorts of rules about what employees can do when they give the appearance as being on the company time - i.e wearing a uniform. Cops can't attend political rallies dressed in their uniforms (unless they are working them of course) Many places won't let you go to a bar - when wearing your company uniform. Many places won't let you reference where you work on social media -lest it be tied to them.

Yes, companies routinely control employee activities - when its possible by wearing a uniform or driving a company vehicle - that the speach or action could be attributable to the company.
Its not that they think its the company's views per say, its that they think that it will reflect badly on the company. When your employees - wearing your uniform, engage in an activity - it becomes a reflection on you - If you don't like that reflection - you will have rules against it.

There have absolutely been numerous instances of employers dictating to people the circumstances under which they may express themselves....Sending out a pro-Nazi email using our email server and return address would be unacceptable. A couple of my employees walking around the dining room with a confederate flag would not help their long term employment prospects.
Make sure you don't hire @Arkady . LOL!

BobbyT

Governor
Sending out pro-Nazi emails using a company account would be akin to "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," which I noted above as an example of an employee actually speaking for your company. Walking around your diningroom with any type of flag would fall under dress code. It may not even be allowed if it were an American flag, depending upon the dress code. We were discussing what you originally said: what employees do on my premises implies their opinions are my opinions. I don't believe that's true with the exception noted (i.e., being written on your letterhead or via your company email or stating explicitly they are speaking on behalf of your company).

BobbyT

Governor
Many business have all sorts of rules about what employees can do when they give the appearance as being on the company time - i.e wearing a uniform. Cops can't attend political rallies dressed in their uniforms (unless they are working them of course) Many places won't let you go to a bar - when wearing your company uniform. Many places won't let you reference where you work on social media -lest it be tied to them.

Yes, companies routinely control employee activities - when its possible by wearing a uniform or driving a company vehicle - that the speach or action could be attributable to the company.
Its not that they think its the company's views per say, its that they think that it will reflect badly on the company. When your employees - wearing your uniform, engage in an activity - it becomes a reflection on you - If you don't like that reflection - you will have rules against it.
Yes, thank you for that redundancy. We've covered that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's what "Little Ricky" is here for. Bugsy is being paid to defend Trump. Cant' you see that? LOLOL
Nope. Trump is wrong to even be speaking out on this trivial matter. Julie is wrong to lie and state that Trump directed his comments at "black men", and Nina is functionally deficient on virtually every level, altogether incapable of forming rational opinions.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nope. Trump is wrong to even be speaking out on this trivial matter. Julie is wrong to lie and state that Trump directed his comments at "black men", and Nina is functionally deficient on virtually every level, altogether incapable of forming rational opinions.
And Ricky is here to play internet bully.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sending out pro-Nazi emails using a company account would be akin to "Mr Middleview Company believes...…," which I noted above as an example of an employee actually speaking for your company. Walking around your diningroom with any type of flag would fall under dress code. It may not even be allowed if it were an American flag, depending upon the dress code. We were discussing what you originally said: what employees do on my premises implies their opinions are my opinions. I don't believe that's true with the exception noted (i.e., being written on your letterhead or via your company email or stating explicitly they are speaking on behalf of your company).
We actually do have policies that limit messages on hats and tshirts....a MAGA hat would not be permitted. We do not allow messages or symbols on tshirts unless they are company shirts.

Other examples are of employees wearing company uniforms at political rallies or in any environment that reflects badly on the company. We sell our tshirts so the mere fact that someone is wearing one at some rally isn't a problem...but what employees do on my premises is about the same as what they do in my home. I have rights based on my paying the rent and their salary.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LMAO...........now you get to meet the real MV that you've adored with top ratings forever.........this is priceless and laughable!

Hell, he's several states away from his fast food joint, so he doesn't know what they do or think.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We actually do have policies that limit messages on hats and tshirts....a MAGA hat would not be permitted. We do not allow messages or symbols on tshirts unless they are company shirts.

Other examples are of employees wearing company uniforms at political rallies or in any environment that reflects badly on the company. We sell our tshirts so the mere fact that someone is wearing one at some rally isn't a problem...but what employees do on my premises is about the same as what they do in my home. I have rights based on my paying the rent and their salary.
What they do or wear at political rallies off your rent box is none of your business.........LMFAO.......like everyone in Penn knows who the hell you are in CO :) or give a damn

beat you don't have the balls to post YOUR policy on the front for customers to see

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do they have to say Yes Massa MV
:)

BobbyT

Governor

Yeah, I wouldn't allow MAGA hats either. But at least you can tell the stupid (i.e. MAGA hat wearing) employees from the ones worth keeping if they do venture in with one on their head.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, I wouldn't allow MAGA hats either. But at least you can tell the stupid (i.e. MAGA hat wearing) employees from the ones worth keeping if they do venture in with one on their head.
You think no Trump voters in Penn? Appears he carried that state and customers may wear and want to see MAGA hats..........you and MV have a dictatorship fast food joint:)

BTW: he posted he pays his SON $12@hour to manage FFJ, poor boy!