• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

trump to stay with traitor and liar Mike Flynn?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I think Flynn should step down but how is he a traitor, he was a 3 star general?

Saladin, you seem to really hate everyone and everything to do with our government. Tough way to live.
I hate traitors like flynn and a so-called President like trump, you seem be in a state of denial...
"Hoping" it all works out

Jen

Senator
CNN spent the day saying "if" flynn did x, "if" flynn did y, "if" flynn did z. They interviewed one congressman and he started out by saying "that's a lot of "ifs".

It is ridiculous the speculation on something that will all come out eventually.

Flynn should just step down. But it isn't like he is someone without any experience.
Leftist news says "if" and Lefty across the country forgets that word was there and takes it as fact and Lefty news knows that.

I don't think Flynn should step down. He and Trump should use the Democrat playbook and make it go like it went when Eric Holder and Susan Rice screwed up. Either promote them or leave it alone. That's what works for me. Precedence, ya know, means a lot.

Jen

Senator
I think Flynn should step down but how is he a traitor, he was a 3 star general?

Saladin, you seem to really hate everyone and everything to do with our government. Tough way to live.
Leftists have hated America for a long, long time.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I hate traitors like flynn and a so-called President like trump, you seem be in a state of denial...
"Hoping" it all works out
Hillary and Kerry have done some less than admirable traitor like things. I didn't hear a peep out of you.

I haven't seen Trump or Flynn do anything traitorous. Stupid yes but not traitorous. It is yet to be seen what the Russian relationship will be. Obama and Hillary also thought they would be friends with Russia so all politicians seem to start down that path.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Leftist news says "if" and Lefty across the country forgets that word was there and takes it as fact and Lefty news knows that.

I don't think Flynn should step down. He and Trump should use the Democrat playbook and make it go like it went when Eric Holder and Susan Rice screwed up. Either promote them or leave it alone. That's what works for me. Precedence, ya know, means a lot.
It has to be tough for these reporters on CNN show after show after show to talk about meaningless news about what this person said or that person said all DAY LONG.

Why not talk about actual policy rather than he said she said. If Flynn gets canned then they will just hate on his replacement just as much. It is a crazy news cycle to skip actual news for silly mistakes made by a cabinet. I don't even think its illegal what Flynn did but I'd like to see him go for the alleged lying.

Spamature

President
Maybe.

But I've noticed the news people making up stories about exactly what Flynn told Pence. And making up stories is what is really stupid. Shep Smith did it today so I'm certain others have done it too.

I am not ready to condemn anyone yet. Let's see how it unfolds first.
What story did you see that was made up ?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It has to be tough for these reporters on CNN show after show after show to talk about meaningless news about what this person said or that person said all DAY LONG.

Why not talk about actual policy rather than he said she said. If Flynn gets canned then they will just hate on his replacement just as much. It is a crazy news cycle to skip actual news for silly mistakes made by a cabinet. I don't even think its illegal what Flynn did but I'd like to see him go for the alleged lying.
CNN isn't like that at all. And if you don't like it...why watch it? I don't like Fox so I don't watch it. And "silly mistakes"?? Rubbing elbows with Russia is now a silly "mistake"?
You'd be frothing at the bit if a democrat was in bed with Putin. Trump only hired billionaire shysters like he is. The more corrupt, the better chance they had of getting a position.

Jen

Senator

What Flynn did was not illegal.
The lie, however, puts him in a tough place. He is supposed to be the one to deal out truth and if he didn't do that and trust is lost....... he may have to go. But it's a trust issue, not a legal issue. So whatever is decided will be okay.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
CNN isn't like that at all. And if you don't like it...why watch it? I don't like Fox so I don't watch it. And "silly mistakes"?? Rubbing elbows with Russia is now a silly "mistake"?
You'd be frothing at the bit if a democrat was in bed with Putin. Trump only hired billionaire shysters like he is. The more corrupt, the better chance they had of getting a position.
I haven't seen any policies from the Trump administration that shows they are in bed with Russia.

I watch all news sources. I am not partisan.

Jen

Senator
What story did you see that was made up ?
The assumption that Flynn may have told Putin that the sanctions were no big deal and that it would be taken care of (revoked) as soon as Trump was in office. There is absolutely no evidence that has been shown so far that that's what Flynn said, so that is pure media speculation.

Spamature

President
The assumption that Flynn may have told Putin that the sanctions were no big deal and that it would be taken care of (revoked) as soon as Trump was in office. There is absolutely no evidence that has been shown so far that that's what Flynn said, so that is pure media speculation.
The Trumpies could always release the phone call recording to the public. After all Flynn was a private citizen at the time. So it's not like he was talking to them about national secrets. I mean he would have to have been authorized by someone to do that.

Sooooooooo !!!!????

Where are the tapes !!!!! ????

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I haven't seen any policies from the Trump administration that shows they are in bed with Russia.

Really now? You sound pretty darn partisan to me when you say their misdeeds are "Mistakes". How many mistakes are they going to make before you see that they are corrupt?

Jen

Senator

That's just one of the Leftist memes geared to incite doubt. It's "fake news".

Jen

Senator
The Trumpies could always release the phone call recording to the public. After all Flynn was a private citizen at the time. So it's not like he was talking to them about national secrets. I mean he would have to have been authorized by someone to do that.

Sooooooooo !!!!????

Where are the tapes !!!!! ????
Give it time.
Oh, I know you prefer to get all hysterical (!!!???) about speculation. I don't.

Jen

Senator
Really now? You sound pretty darn partisan to me when you say their misdeeds are "Mistakes". How many mistakes are they going to make before you see that they are corrupt?
Let's at least wait until the "mistake" level reaches that of Obama and Hillary. Mmmkay?

Spamature

President
Give it time.
Oh, I know you prefer to get all hysterical (!!!???) about speculation. I don't.
Wait ? You mean like he said wait until after the election and he would release his taxes ? We see how wait works with the Trumpies. It means stfu and go away.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Let's at least wait until the "mistake" level reaches that of Obama and Hillary. Mmmkay?
LOL You wouldn't admit Trump is a crooked a-hole if your life depended on it. Why would we want anyone as our President who doesn't pay his workers...screwed over people in Scotland, talks about grabbing p*ssy, Gets on Twitter and makes a complete ass out of himself over trivial disses. And he has been doing that for years and years, 3 wives and has treated them all badly, etc. etc. If he's so damned wonderful, why is he so hated all over the world. Do you EVER watch anything other than Fox? And BTW...Kellyanne Conway is a liar and about as ignorant as Palin.

Caroljo

Senator
Listen to what Keith Olberman has to say on it... sounds like he agrees.

Michael Flynn Must Be Fired (And Arrested) | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
OMG....Olbermann is a complete nut job! I watched his rant several years ago when there was a beautiful memorial video for the victims of 9/11 and he almost cried he was so distraught, and apologizing to the survivors for having to see it and bring back all thos horrible memories. It was one of the best memorials I'd ever seen, yet he saw it as rubbing the salt in the wounds of the families!!