• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

trump to stay with traitor and liar Mike Flynn?

Jen

Senator
The guy who resigned because he lied about the depth of his involvement with the Russians has personal integrity? Hahahahahahaha! Quite an interesting take on a traitor.
Had he been Democrat in a Democrat administration, he would still be there.
There is just as much evidence that Hillary sold State Secrets to the world as there is that Flynn is a traitor and she didn't go anywhere and the Democrats put her up as their candidate.

Democrats promote traitors. Just look at John Kerry.

Yes. Flynn has more integrity than Hillary or John Kerry and many more Democrats.

Spamature

President
Now it is time for the age old law enforcement strategy of working your way up the food chain until you get to the boss. The Chicago PD swears by phone books as a great pursueder on account of they don't leave any marks. Take him down town boys.

Now it is time for the age old law enforcement strategy of working your way up the food chain until you get to the boss. The Chicago PD swears by phone books as a great pursueder on account of they don't leave any marks. Take him down town boys.
What? Your sacred cows can't get gored? Olbermann single handedly ruined ESPN for me and I'm sure many others by putting politics into sports. I find him fair game. :0)

Spamature

President
What? Your sacred cows can't get gored? Olbermann single handedly ruined ESPN for me and I'm sure many others by putting politics into sports. I find him fair game. :0)
He started out in as the local sports guy here. It wasn't a good fit. He should left sports back then. Political commentary suits him better.

Anyway he's saying what I have been saying for months. You would have to be blind not to see it. These people sold us out. Watching all of this and watching you people on the right pretend that everything is normal. It's starting to look really weird.

He started out in as the local sports guy here. It wasn't a good fit. He should left sports back then. Political commentary suits him better.
He was okay to good to very entertaining at sports commentary. He should have stayed with that.

Watching all of this and watching you people on the right pretend that everything is normal. It's starting to look really weird.
Only if you fall for melodramatic teleprompter reading. Oh wait you do! I see a pattern.

Obama, Olbermann, Elizabeth Warren,... How long is your list of theatrical favorites? ha ha

:0) nite

BobbyT

Governor
Had he been Democrat in a Democrat administration, he would still be there.
There is just as much evidence that Hillary sold State Secrets to the world as there is that Flynn is a traitor and she didn't go anywhere and the Democrats put her up as their candidate.

Democrats promote traitors. Just look at John Kerry.

Yes. Flynn has more integrity than Hillary or John Kerry and many more Democrats.
What evidence Clinton sold state secrets? You have none.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Same here.
As I said.........precedence has been set by Obama. If someone lies.......... keep 'em. Or promote them like Obama did with Susan Rice.
Please shut up about trying to blame for President Obama for everything that piece of shit trump does.....It is getting old

Spamature

President
He was okay to good to very entertaining at sports commentary. He should have stayed with that.

Only if you fall for melodramatic teleprompter reading. Oh wait you do! I see a pattern.

Obama, Olbermann, Elizabeth Warren,... How long is your list of theatrical favorites? ha ha

:0) nite
Remind me again which on of them betrayed America.

Who are you having Swatted? Me? Hmmmm.....