• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump today: Of course you report it to the FBI. "WINK"

Bugsy McGurk

President
Except when it actually happened Trump didn't report it to the FBI and told Americans who had any concerns about such contacts that his contact were a hoax and fake news. Then he proceeded to do nothing to prevent future efforts by foreign actors as POTUS and he even forbids his staff to even speak of preventing such things in his presence.

The worst of this is that to a person Trump worshipers who defended him for saying it in the first place this will defend his 180 as if he had never said the former.

Deplorable doesn't even describe how far they've dropped standards in our politics in order to support Trump.
Trump’s comments about accepting election assistance from foreign governments was SO bad that he actually walked it back, albeit in his usual dishonest way.

You know it’s REALLY bad if Trump walks it back.

D

Deleted member 21794

I may apologize. What evidence was he talking about? Actually, on second thought, I won't apologize. It's actually Mueller that's lying. You're just a sucker who believes him. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. If he thought it would have been productive to investigate further, he would have done so himself and made more money instead of kicking the can down the road.

But congrats.... you almost pulled off your scam. Sadly, you just exposed yourself once again as a complete SUCKER.

Spamature

President
No, but Trump is also not the only presidential candidate to receive foreign help. The Russians helped Obama and Jill Stein. China helped Clinton. Iran helped Reagan. South Vietnam helped Nixon. The Soviets helped Gus Hall, Eugene Dennis, Henry Wallace, Jesse Jackson, Earl Brandler, Bob LaFollette, and Franklin Roosevelt. Ted Kennedy solicited Soviet help but got shot down. France helped Thomas Jefferson and Britain helped John Adams and Franklin Roosevelt.
Which stolen documents from the rival campaign were they offered or accepted ?

Understand the Trumpies were trying to get their hands on information that was the proceeds of a crime (an attack actually) against our nation.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I may apologize. What evidence was he talking about? Actually, on second thought, I won't apologize. It's actually Mueller that's lying. You're just a sucker who believes him. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. If he thought it would have been productive to investigate further, he would have done so himself and made more money instead of kicking the can down the road.

But congrats.... you almost pulled off your scam. Sadly, you just exposed yourself once again as a complete SUCKER.
I presented the facts and you have no defense left ?

Only one thing to do.

EatTheRich

President

Mueller had a limited warrant to investigate. It is also alleged that he was ordered or pressured to wrap up the investigation by Barr and he was certainly under pressure from folks like Maxine Waters.

Spamature

President
Trump’s comments about accepting election assistance from foreign governments was SO bad that he actually walked it back, albeit in his usual dishonest way.

You know it’s REALLY bad if Trump walks it back.
No wonder his lawyers wouldn't let him be interviewed in person.

If George Stephanopoulos cracked him in under a minute just imagine what Mueller's team would have gotten him to confess to during questioning.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Mueller had a limited warrant to investigate. It is also alleged that he was ordered or pressured to wrap up the investigation by Barr and he was certainly under pressure from folks like Maxine Waters.
Yeah that 2 years and tens of millions of dollars spent- with No executive privilege taken sure was limiting.

Tell me, how good is that weed you are smoking ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Except when it actually happened Trump didn't report it to the FBI and told Americans who had any concerns about such contacts that his contact were a hoax and fake news. Then he proceeded to do nothing to prevent future efforts by foreign actors as POTUS and he even forbids his staff to even speak of preventing such things in his presence.

The worst of this is that to a person Trump worshipers who defended him for saying it in the first place this will defend his 180 as if he had never said the former.

Deplorable doesn't even describe how far they've dropped standards in our politics in order to support Trump.

Nope.

I like it when people bleat standards...yet Mueller's non indictment ..and out right 'no conspiracy'..aren't real to them

So...the standards of the investigative body are non existent??

Spamature

President
Nope.

I like it when people bleat standards...yet Mueller's non indictment ..and out right 'no conspiracy'..aren't real to them

So...the standards of the investigative body are non existent??
He says that the Constitution sets the standard and apparently congress should be the investigative body beyond his investigation because of constraints put upon him by DOJ policy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He says that the Constitution sets the standard and apparently congress should be the investigative body beyond his investigation because of constraints put upon him by DOJ policy.
Yes on the complicated issue of obstruction.

Conspiracy?

Spamature

President
Yes on the complicated issue of obstruction.

Conspiracy?
Like he said:
“As described in Volume I,” the report states, “the evidence uncovered in the investigation did not establish that the President or those close to him were involved in the charged Russian computer-hacking or active-measure conspiracies, or that the President otherwise had an unlawful relationship with any Russian official.”

“But the evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns,” the report continues

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Why? Obama did not in 2016.

Spamature

President
Sort of like the Goldstone email when it described “official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia.”
And in this case the appropriate agency was Manny, Jared and Daddy as far as Don Jr. was concerned.