• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump today: Of course you report it to the FBI. "WINK"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I just hope the Dems do not miss the opportunity to expose his criminality and then force the Republicans in the senate to put their stamp of approval on his criminality before the American voters during the 2020 election season. I say put them between Trump and the truth with a vote for impeachment and a trial that runs into 2020.
Trump claimed EVERYONE accepts foreign donations/help. I'd like the press to ask every single Republican legislator if they did what Trump claims they all do. Of course, Mitch McConnell and Marco Rubio would have to say yes, but most would freak out if asked. Those Repubs deserve more than a bit of hell.....for enabling sick fvck Trump.

Spamature

President
Trump claimed EVERYONE accepts foreign donations/help. I'd like the press to ask every single Republican legislator if they did what Trump claims they all do. Of course, Mitch McConnell and Marco Rubio would have to say yes, but most would freak out if asked. Those Repubs deserve more than a bit of hell.....for enabling sick fvck Trump.
Wait ? Did McConnell and Rubio say yes too ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That sure isn't saying he was "exonerated" or that "no collusion" took place.

That was the whole point of Bagman Baghdad Barr getting ahead of the truth and proclaiming Trump's innocence while keeping the report buried for over a month.

Why jump on the bandwagon of lies trotted around by these people ? What did America do to you defenders that make you want to turn your back on your own for this lot disloyal deceivers ?
Trump is so deplorable he can’t distinguish between standard oppo research, and assistance from the Kremlin when illegally interfering in our election.

It’s all the same to the thoroughly corrupt Trump.

D

Deleted member 21794

Why don't you want them asking DemocRATS?

Hmmmmm....

Colorforms

Senator
And he is requesting information on the FBI investigation into collusion. Why are the Trumpies hiding it ?
Actually you're thinking Nadler. And Trump didn't hide anything. He went through 3 investigations and has been the most transparent president ever.

He's been cleared 3 times and democrats are still being [Unwelcome language removed].

Spamature

President
Actually you're thinking Nadler. And Trump didn't hide anything. He went through 3 investigations and has been the most transparent president ever.

He's been cleared 3 times and democrats are still being [Unwelcome language removed].
No. The Intel committee not the Judiciary committee is supposed to be by law kept up to date on intelligence matters. The Trumpies are hiding information from the investigation from them.