• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Tweeted Condolences to France regarding their horrific fire today.

Did you have a point?
I don't like you?

I think you're dumb as a fvcking door knob?

That Trump is a POS and can list why but that your making shit up on him is the one of many things that makes you even less than him? You're the drippings of the POS. ha ha

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hmmm.... 22 feet... and yet clearly a higher drop allows for an opening up and dispersion of water dropped over a fire. The idea on the drop is to drop water over a wider area than to simply have the bulk drop of the water in a tightly concentrated area.

As you can see in these videos.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/trump-tweeted-condolences-to-france-regarding-their-horrific-fire-today.120536/#post-2395254

What does this example of yours have to do with anything? The fire retardant fell on a tree and the tree fell on the firefighter. What are the physical characteristics of retardant that may make it behave differently than water?

The dropping of water from these planes is height dependent. A high drop disperses the water.
Maybe if you'd get your head out of your ass and actually read something, you'd see why they didn't do the air drop. It would be too heavy and the whole structure could have collapsed. I'm sure the FIREMEN and EXPERTS know a hell of a lot more about it than you and that fat SOB you elected.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It burned for hours. I linked a video of French planes used to quench forest fires. France is only the size of Texas. It wasn't a stupid tweet to express concern and to demonstrate it wasn't a passing interest but a sincere one in which an idea was offered.

Only a prick like you would think your 4 items amount to jack shit. You think yourself a real logistician don't you?
I have actually fought fires. .I also have an Aa in fire science...I went to fire fighting classes in the navy every year.

Find any example of the use of tankers used to fight fires in a city

FakeName

Governor
I don't like you?

I think you're dumb as a fvcking door knob?

That Trump is a POS and can list why but that your making shit up on him is the one of many things that makes you even less than him? You're the drippings of the POS. ha ha
Your childishness aside, what did I make up?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And I have a very real reason to believe your opinion is nose ring led by your herd.

You're all a bunch of cows with your leftist nose rings tied off to each other.
so you think Trump should be tweeting out stupid ideas to experts on fighting fires, combating terrorists...brain surgery, rocket science?

He knows real estate....that's the sum total of his life.

so you think Trump should be tweeting out stupid ideas to experts on fighting fires, combating terrorists...brain surgery, rocket science?

He knows real estate....that's the sum total of his life.
That nose ring is going to hurt when you guys stampede. ha ha

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact is that Trump frequntly says the same kind of stupidity. He knows more than the generals, more than the fire fighters.
but it is YOU that posted of having fire training (which all sailors have) yet you're supposedly an IT :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The truck wasn't even moving, you moron. And look at that face. What a stupid showoff. Presidential?? NEVER!!!!
Who said the truck was moving? Yes, look at that face, it's evident you were standing in front of the truck. Would you like to see some 'Presidential' faces from previous Presidents that look the same?

Why are you posting to me?

Last edited: