• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Tweeted Condolences to France regarding their horrific fire today.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have actually fought fires. .I also have an Aa in fire science...I went to fire fighting classes in the navy every year.

Find any example of the use of tankers used to fight fires in a city
all sailors went to fire fighting classes every year and especially if aboard a ship...……..

so why are you an IT

middleview

President
Supporting Member
all sailors went to fire fighting classes every year and especially if aboard a ship...……..

so why are you an IT
I was in IT in the navy. I was doing community college for Fire fighting. Got a job in IT with EDS (Perot's company).

I placed third in tryouts for one department...by the time they called me in for an interview I was making too much in IT to accept the job as a fireman.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not odd that you'd defend the dimwit. He could have stopped with the "condolences" without chiming in on how they SHOULD put the fire out, especially when he knows diddly squat about it. If you bothered to read anything, you'd see that they considered all options that would actually work....not knock down the whole structure.
Anyone else would have just said they were sorry, but that a**hole had to pretend like he knew all about it. France doesn't need his help. They hate his guts.

Hi. You're out of your mind. I sarcastically said what you read I said. Nothing more.

What? Problem with his musing about tankers?

Who cares. He could have said the Parisian fire fighters were spot on..and you'd still have a hemmoraghe...

Bear Claw

President
Hi. You're out of your mind. I sarcastically said what you read I said. Nothing more.

What? Problem with his musing about tankers?

Who cares. He could have said the Parisian fire fighters were spot on..and you'd still have a hemmoraghe...

Who cares weather (sic) you think you are spot on!

:):):):):)

Well goody goody, Miss Goody two-shoes. I'd rather be myself than you any day as well. You don't give a damn about the people there...you just care that your lovely Trump was dissed in a tweet by the French. They dislike him very much, with good reason.
Escargot-A-Go-Go

How can that be if Trump = Hitler? The French loved Hitler, even invited him to feast on fancy French cuisine.