• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tweets out new attack on Prof. Ford

justoffal

Senator

Bugsy McGurk

President
She'll be all set once she raises her right hand.

Unfortunately her Twitter friend will now be facing slander and libel charges at the hands of Beth Wilkinson....tsk tsk tsk.....

Jo
Nah, if she testifies unsupported by an FBI investigation she’ll just get the Anita Hill treatment by the GOP bulls - she’s nutty and slutty. You know that.

justoffal

Senator
Nah, if she testifies unsupported by an FBI investigation she’ll just get the Anita Hill treatment by the GOP bulls - she’s nutty and slutty. You know that.
UM...you do realize that nuts and sluts is a Clintonian phrase used in operation Bimbo eruption no?

Tell your professor or supervisor or whoever you get the talking points from that it's not a good idea to use that phrase.

JO

justoffal

Senator
No matter....

She needs to get her hand up in the air....

Once she does I will give her all the breaks she asks for...but until she does it I give her nothing.

This time Beth Wilkinson will be watching...which is why Ford's lawyer has her hidden...believe me.

Same for BK..... He needs to get his hand up also. See what you probably don't realize is that I don't really favor a side here. However I do object to the foggy memory...( don't buy it sorry ) and to Feinstein's phony claim of witness protection on the timing. If Kavanaugh get's confirmed you can thank Diane for that....IMO it's what most of the Senators are looking at right now and why they are not keen on giving any more time for anything.

Why are they in a hurry??....probably because they think there might be a slim chance of replacing Ginsberg before January.....IMO.

JO

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
UM...you do realize that nuts and sluts is a Clintonian phrase used in operation Bimbo eruption no?

Tell your professor or supervisor or whoever you get the talking points from that it's not a good idea to use that phrase.

JO
Try to focus on the topics.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No matter....

She needs to get her hand up in the air....

Once she does I will give her all the breaks she asks for...but until she does it I give her nothing.
This time Beth Wilkinson will be watching...which is why Ford's lawyer has her hidden...believe me.

Same for BK..... He needs to get his hand up also. See what you probably don't realize is that I don't really favor a side here. However I do object to the foggy memory...( don't buy it sorry ) and to Feinstein's phony claim of witness protection on the timing. If Kavanaugh get's confirmed you can thank Diane for that....IMO it's what most of the Senators are looking at right now and why they are not keen on giving any more time for anything.

Why are they in a hurry??....probably because they think there might be a slim chance of replacing Ginsberg before January.....IMO.

JO
Your premise is that Trump and the GOP bulls care about whether it’s true. That’s ridiculous. They just want to whitewash it and install their stooge on the SCOTUS.

MrMike

Bless you all
Obviously she's "nutty" given she's been needing therapy. Don't know about the "slutty" but maybe you do?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President
*edited* told us that she was raped as a teen. The perp called her a liar. She didn't go to the police. Following Trump's claim, *edited* rape never happened.
Idiot Boy has made things far worse. He claimed that all 20 of his female accusers were liars, and even threatened to sue them for reporting what he did. It’s no wonder that women are reluctant to report such assaults.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Idiot Boy has made things far worse. He claimed that all 20 of his female accusers were liars, and even threatened to sue them for reporting what he did. It’s no wonder that women are reluctant to report such assaults.
Republicans have a history of putting women down.

justoffal

Senator
Your premise is that Trump and the GOP bulls care about whether it’s true. That’s ridiculous. They just want to whitewash it and install their stooge on the SCOTUS.
No different on the other side dude....
Let's remember who first said
Elections have consequences
And who destroyed the traditional
Filibuster arrangements.

A hard right candidate like BK wouldn't even have made the list except for Uncle Harry.

Jo

UPNYA2

Mayor

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

JO
I prefer slob

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Obviously she's "nutty" given she's been needing therapy. Don't know about the "slutty" but maybe you do?
Hey, maybe if we're lucky, Rush Limbaugh will call Ford a SLUT.....for 3 days running.
That is the go-to position for con guys who WILL NOT be challenged.
Of course, that's also why young Republican guys who came to DC to work for Trump.....can't get a date. LOL

MrMike

Bless you all
Hey, maybe if we're lucky, Rush Limbaugh will call Ford a SLUT.....for 3 days running.
That is the go-to position for con guys who WILL NOT be challenged.
Of course, that's also why young Republican guys who came to DC to work for Trump.....can't get a date. LOL
Weird you'd be focused on that or that you'd declare that they are unable to get a date. Yet you still don't understand why you have no credibility?