• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tweets out new attack on Prof. Ford

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh dear lord NO.....……

It is almost as if he STILL has not learned that in the US of A only dems/libs can speak or write something others will not like and it have to be accepted or something.
Trump is completely free to speak his lies and drivel. And we are completely free to ridicule it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No different on the other side dude....
Let's remember who first said
Elections have consequences
And who destroyed the traditional
Filibuster arrangements.

A hard right candidate like BK wouldn't even have made the list except for Uncle Harry.

Jo
You’re hopelessly confused as always.

The GOP Senate eliminated the rule allowing for filibusters of SCOTUS nominees. Not “Uncle Harry.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Of course not. Trump doesn’t want them to, and we now live in a banana republic.
Robert Mueller is banana republic now? Is anything ever going to be just one thing? Yesterday Mueller is going to attack Trump for Russian collusion, now he part of Trump waaaaaaay more successful than Obama, now a banana republic.

Seems to me, if you were right we ought to be investing in bananas.

No matter....

She needs to get her hand up in the air....

Once she does I will give her all the breaks she asks for...but until she does it I give her nothing.
This time Beth Wilkinson will be watching...which is why Ford's lawyer has her hidden...believe me.

Same for BK..... He needs to get his hand up also. See what you probably don't realize is that I don't really favor a side here. However I do object to the foggy memory...( don't buy it sorry ) and to Feinstein's phony claim of witness protection on the timing. If Kavanaugh get's confirmed you can thank Diane for that....IMO it's what most of the Senators are looking at right now and why they are not keen on giving any more time for anything.

Why are they in a hurry??....probably because they think there might be a slim chance of replacing Ginsberg before January.....IMO.

JO
Well said. Ford is clearly a stupid woman, stupid enough to get taken in by the treasonous Democrats on this scam. But I don't think she's so moronic as to not realize the danger she'll be in by lying under oath.

EatTheRich

President
Robert Mueller is banana republic now? Is anything ever going to be just one thing? Yesterday Mueller is going to attack Trump for Russian collusion, now he part of Trump waaaaaaay more successful than Obama, now a banana republic.

Mueller is not part of the FBI, low-information one.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Mueller? FBI?

Atrociously dopey.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You have no idea if he has affirmatively blocked it, but he clearly hasn’t ordered it. He wants to whitewash it, just as he did with his 20 accusers.
Trump has not I repeat not stopped any investigation
Wake up and smell the coffee
With all the people trying to remove Trump that's all he would have to do stop an investigation.
IT AIN'T HAPPENING JIMBO.