• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tweets “The Democrats own the shutdown!”

sear

Mayor
BC #42

Problem is, Trump's bizarre behavior has excluded a substantial number of the eligible, viable candidates.
Trump has left open, unfilled many positions, including important State Department positions.

Often capable candidates accept the lower scale of government $salary to burnish
their résumé.
But unlike any other U.S. president you can name, being a member of President Trump's cabinet is rather more a stain than a credit to a professional's résumé.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump is glad to own what's his.

But if there is a shut down now.....................Democrats own it.

I hope the nuclear option goes and the bill passes today.
It was just last week that Trump said he would proudly own and take blame for the shutdown.

Bear Claw

President
BC #42

Problem is, Trump's bizarre behavior has excluded a substantial number of the eligible, viable candidates.
Trump has left open, unfilled many positions, including important State Department positions.

Often capable candidates accept the lower scale of government $salary to burnish
their résumé.
But unlike any other U.S. president you can name, being a member of President Trump's cabinet is rather more a stain than a credit to a professional's résumé.

Actually, anyone who claims to support trump should be classed as a dolt as well.

sear

Mayor
BC #45
I'm sympathetic.

BUT !!

I deeply appreciate the few patriots that have tried to be the adult in the room.
Trump's chief of staff is an obvious choice.
But Secretary Pompeyo also deserves enormous credit.

But I agree. There are other white house staffers like Vlad Putin that aren't all that praiseworthy.

Trump supporters likely trajectory:

Earlier this week:

Trump is playing hardball with Nancy and Chuck and taking responsibility for shutting down the wall to protect us from the brown horde.

Today:

Trump is playing hardball with Ryan and Mitch by refusing to take responsibility for the shutdown in order to protect us from the brown horde.

Tomorrow:

Trump saved us all by signing the bill thereby avoiding a shutdown. There is no brown horde.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If I did I wouldn't own a business or would have been allowed to play sports on my high school team, participate in any school plays/ band/ etc and would not have been able to drink from your water fountain - right
what year did that happen to Mexican-Americans________________
or are you now saying you're African-American?

What year were you ever in Africa?

Jen

Senator
You still fail to grow up child!
I helped you when you pretended to be new. I took you at your word that you needed help getting around the board. And then you turned around and stabbed me. You didn't need help at all and you weren't new here.

I would much rather be childlike for my whole life........................................than be a phony backstabber like you.

Bear Claw

President
I helped you when you pretended to be new. I took you at your word that you needed help getting around the board. And then you turned around and stabbed me. You didn't need help at all and you weren't new here.

I would much rather be childlike for my whole life........................................than be a phony backstabber like you.

Actually, I did need help as I was new here. Did not know that you were a trump Cultist!
I have the ability to think unlike the brain dead trump cultists here.

Jen

Senator
Actually, I did need help as I was new here. Did not know that you were a trump Cultist!
I have the ability to think unlike the brain dead trump cultists here.
I would have been fine with us in disagreement on things........... I don't require that people I like agree with me on everything. I was glad to help a Trump hater. Didn't matter - if you needed help I willingly gave it.

Trump haters and Leftists DO require that people agree with them or they turn on them like rabid dogs. I guess that's why you turned on me like you did. Just sad. Very sad.