• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Unbelievably Unpopular in Florida.

D

Deleted member 21794

haven't seen a crowd that white since the last KKK rally.....
I saw plenty of dark skin behind Trump, so have no idea what you're ranting about.

When's the last time you saw a black man cheering at a KKK rally?

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump’s lies about “lines” and “crowds” at the Orlando hatefest were some of his most bizarre lies yet. He lied for days on end about it.

The man is mentally ill.
You want some truth? Trump drew exponentially more people to his campaign launch than Joe Biden did.

Suck on that for a while.

Barbella

Senator
Trump dared not show up in the Midwest for this announcement....where farm fields are flooded and farmers are going bankrupt.....due to climate change and Trump's dumb trade war. Farmers actually have pitchforks at the ready. Trump didn't know that.

Hilarious. I travel through Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin and several other states regularly, and I see scores of pro-Trump signs...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ivanka. First female President, woo hoo! Now if she could only be black and gay, she'd be a shoo-in...
Interesting! Cons hate women, but love everything trump. Would she ever have a chance? I would imagine when push comes to shove, an old white guy will always end up being the “best person for the job”.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Interesting! Cons hate women, but love everything trump. Would she ever have a chance? I would imagine when push comes to shove, an old white guy will always end up being the “best person for the job”.

Correct ! Remember in 2008 when we didn't throw a qualified woman under the bus to be president, for a half white nobody?!?!?!?!?! !

MrMike

Bless you all
Poor Biden...

Joe's low energy and weak participation levels at his events reminds me of how the cackling cankle Hillary fared...

Bugsy McGurk

President
You want some truth? Trump drew exponentially more people to his campaign launch than Joe Biden did.

Suck on that for a while.
Dunno. I don’t obsess about such things. Trump chose to do his “campaign launch” (which had already been launched) at one of his standard arena hate rallies. I don’t know what Biden did.

All that said, there’s no question but that Trump can fill an arena with deplorables who come to drool through his hate speeches. Hitler drew large crowdy to his hate rallies too. What does that tell us?

Barbella

Senator
Link to "cons hating women", liar?

Just ONE will do... if you can't provide it, shut up, and choke on your goddamn lies.