• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Unbelievably Unpopular in Florida.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Whether I'm a fetus or not is irrelevant. Billions of mothers call them BABIES. Do you not think women are smart enough to name what they are carrying inside their bodies? Why do you think so low of women?
Can you quote the millions? People say “I’m having a baby”, not “I have a baby”.

If a lady told you she has a baby, you would look for a child. Duh.

D

Deleted member 21794

Can you quote the millions? People say “I’m having a baby”, not “I have a baby”.

If a lady told you she has a baby, you would look for a child. Duh.
Obviously you've never known any mothers. EVERY SINGLE ONE I've ever known referred to their babies as babies, saying things such as "my baby kicked".

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I haven't met a pregnant woman yet who says "I'm having a fetus". You?
Of course not, you don’t have a fetus. You have a baby, once it is no longer a fetus and comes out.

This really shouldn’t be this difficult for you.

D

Deleted member 21794

Of course not, you don’t have a fetus. You have a baby, once it is no longer a fetus and comes out.

You're the one getting your ass kicked. Do you know better than women, most if not ALL who say the life they are carrying inside them are BABIES?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You're the one getting your ass kicked. Do you know better than women, most if not ALL who say the life they are carrying inside them are BABIES?
You couldn’t answer my questions. If a woman says she has a baby, does that mean she’s pregnant? What happened?

Barbella

Senator

Oh wow... that's some seriously TORTURED reasoning you've got there... does it make you sleep better at night?

D

Deleted member 21794

You couldn’t answer my questions. If a woman says she has a baby, does that mean she’s pregnant? What happened?
Women refer to babies as babies from early in pregnancy until they are no longer babies. This is really basic stuff.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They aren't babies. Look up the definition of a baby. But it's women that you want to oppress, which is why you have NEVER and will NEVER have a woman candidate for president.
If they're NOT babies how or why is it if someone murders a pregnant woman they are charged with TWO murders?
LOL... Old people like the one who posted #78?
funny part, all if they live long enough will be Old just like the OLD people they hate. (they surely must hate their parents/grandparents)!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If they're NOT babies how or why is it if someone murders a pregnant woman they are charged with TWO murders?

funny part, all if they live long enough will be Old just like the OLD people they hate. (they surely must hate their parents/grandparents)!
Don’t ask me, I didn’t make that law. That’s like saying “if abortion is legal, then how could it possibly be murder”?

*Edited*

Last edited by a moderator: