• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Uses Best Words, Big Brain to Lie About "Alcaida" Being Supported By Women He Insulted

llovejim

Current Champion
i know the test was not supposed to have any math, or any spelling, but how can even a clown like Trump not know how to spell al qaeda? How can he believe the US revolutionary forces controlled the skies, shut down airports, rammed their ramparts? How can he believe windmills cause cancer? why does he keep insisting his father was born in Germany? how can he pronounce the two countries Nepal and Bhutan as nipple and button? How can he claim climate change is a chinese hoax? how the hell is this moron our president?

Jabin Botsford‏Verified account @jabinbotsford
@realDonaldTrump notes today on @AOC and @IlhanMN flipped and rotated #for your viewing pleasure.

12:50 PM - 15 Jul 2019 from Washington, DC

1,743 replies4,578 retweets9,986 likes

1. New conversation

2. DukeofDolphins‏ @BrianLWilcox 13h13 hours ago
      Replying to @jabinbotsford @realDonaldTrump and
      Keep in mind that Trump writes none of this nonsense. He has people like Stephen Miller pumping out this racist drivel. Trump then adds his own special poisonous touch. There's a whole team of white nationalist racists running around the West Wing.

47 replies166 retweets1,216 likes
Washington (CNN)In a series of racist tweets on Sunday, President Donald Trump told a group of four Democratic congresswomen, all of whom are people of color, to "go back" to their supposed home countries, though three of them were born in the US. On Monday, he aggressively defended the tweets -- and falsely accused one of the congresswomen, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, of having praised al Qaeda.

Trump said he is angry "when I hear people speaking about how wonderful al Qaeda is." He emphasized: "That was Omar. How great al Qaeda is." And he said, "She said you can hold their chest out, you can -- 'When I think of America, huh. When I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.' "

Trump made reference on Monday to another set of comments from Omar. In March, she told the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) advocacy group that average Muslim Americans need to "raise hell" to stand up for the civil liberties they had lost because "some people did something" on 9/11. Trying to quietly demonstrate good behavior is insufficient, she said.

"Here's the truth. Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen. And, frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties," she said. "So you can't just say that today someone is looking at me strange, that I am going to try to make myself look pleasant. You have to say, 'This person is looking at me strange, I am not comfortable with it, I am going to talk to them and ask them why.' Because that is a right you have."

Omar was criticized for the phrase "some people did something." Here too, though, she did not come close to praising al Qaeda or suggesting al Qaeda made her proud. Rather, she omitted its name.

Omar has tweeted the name al Qaeda twice, in February and March, both times critically. In February, she wrote, "Not getting enough attention: US-made weapons shipped to Saudi Arabia and UAE ended up in the hands of al Qaeda and other extremists, violating the law." In March, she wrote, "The Saudi royal family has literally helped fund al Qaeda. This is the debate no one wants to have but needs to be had. Saudi accountability is long overdue."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics/trump-falsely-accuses-omar-al-qaeda-fact-check/index.html

come see the bigoted, lying bullshit that is trump. that is how he expects to win the election- pandering to the worst instincts of his base, to not even try to reach out to independents and moderate democrats, just hammer the bigotry, the paranoia, the freaking neo-nazi crap about "foreigners (or jews) coming to replace us." laura ingraham talks about this replacement strategy almost every night...the alt right swastika wearing nazi saluting trump supporters at charlotteseville chanted it-

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
and nervous Nancy is laughing her azz off at the attack dogs dragging Trump down and LIVING RENT FREE on Fox News - they are setting their comb-overs on fire ! I mean we have grown azz men acting like them with a keyboard in hand.........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I watched some of that speech on Fox in the gym this morning, that hair was soooo close to blowing open and showing that bald head !! That would have been a national emergency !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member