• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump uses New Zealand shooter's words

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Be afraid, Trumpies, be afraid.

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar

Replying to @atrupar

TRUMP echoes white supremacist rhetoric: "Congress' vote to deny the crisis on the southern border is a vote against reality...People hate the word 'invasion,' but that's what it is. It's an invasion of drugs, criminals, & people...in some cases, they are killers." pic.twitter.com/nupFMpmHQZ

4:07 PM - Mar 15, 2019

oh no !!! not a twitter post !!!!

Guess that makes all Trumps tweets true, eh ???

miketx

Council Member

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Julie used the same words as the NZ shooter, so she is clearly a white supremacist who hates immigrants.
That was the standard that she established herself in her top post. Odd, the downstream squirming when held to it. That’s lefty for ya — never bound by the same rules laid out for others. Pure adolescence.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
oh no !!! not a twitter post !!!!

Guess that makes all Trumps tweets true, eh ???
Shouldn't the President of the United States be tweeting TRUE posts? My God, that was one of the stupidest posts I've seen you post here and that's quite a number.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Shouldn't the President of the United States be tweeting TRUE posts? My God, that was one of the stupidest posts I've seen you post here and that's quite a number.
What wasn't true? You mean you hold Twitter posts in that high regard.?

You must live in a trailer if that's the case. Back under your rock you go. Hillbilly.