• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump wants to see what The Kingdom says before he decides what to do?

llovejim

Current Champion
I can't find ONE picture of Trump bowing to the Saudi's as Obama did. Anyone else???
bowing to an old king, versus trump defending the saudi prince who our military-intelligence experts said ordered the torture and murder of a Saudi working for an American newspaper and refusing to carry out sanctions Congress called for against Saudi Arabia for his actions?

you think those are similar at all?

and more than that, letting that same saudi prince become our secretary of defense, and giving us the signal to attack Iran? you are okay with Trump giving that power to that killer prince, but hate a bow to an old Saudi king? seriously? that is your defense of Trump letting the Saudis tell him what to do with AMERICAN TROOPS AND FIREPOWER- but Obama bowed to the old Saudi king?

trump iran obama.jpg

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's a good thing Obama killed Saudi's Osama bin Laden. Otherwise, Trump would've befriended the mastermind of 9/11/01 and had him over for a state visit.

Evil bastard Trump continues to ignore the truth that Saudi Arabia's MBS ordered the torture, dismemberment and killing of American credentialed journalist Khashoggi. Trump only sees $$ for his personal gain when he thinks "Saudi Arabia."

Nostra

Governor
Dimwingers think the US should bomb the crap outta any country anywhere that attacks any other country anywhere.

Buncha warmongers.

llovejim

Current Champion
It's a good thing Obama killed Saudi's Osama bin Laden. Otherwise, Trump would've befriended the mastermind of 9/11/01 and had him over for a state visit.

Evil bastard Trump continues to ignore the truth that Saudi Arabia's MBS ordered the torture, dismemberment and killing of American credentialed journalist Khashoggi. Trump only sees $$ for his personal gain when he thinks "Saudi Arabia."
true. bin laden and his parents were very rich saudis. trump loves very rich people no matter what bad qualities they may have, he is all about the Benjamins.

llovejim

Current Champion
Dimwingers think the US should bomb the crap outta any country anywhere that attacks any other country anywhere.

Buncha warmongers.
have somebody read what warmonger trump said, and i assume he is not whatever you call a dimwinger. locked and loaded. ready to go. just waiting on the butchering murdering saudi prince to give me the order, and maybe sign a hotel deal with me.

Nostra

Governor
have somebody read what warmonger trump said, and i assume he is not whatever you call a dimwinger. locked and loaded. ready to go. just waiting on the butchering murdering saudi prince to give me the order, and maybe sign a hotel deal with me.
Feel free to provide that Trump quote.

GO!