• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump will be acquitted, because it is a poor case

Spamature

President
There isn't a law Trump won't break.
I am trying to think of one he wouldn't, and I can't.
He's already done or been accused of all of the big ones for regular people.

Murder/Assassination against Iran
Kidnapping and Extortion with the children at the border
Rape and sexual assault dozens of times.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am trying to think of one he wouldn't, and I can't.
He's already done or been accused of all of the big ones for regular people.

Murder/Assassination against Iran
Kidnapping and Extortion with the children at the border
Rape and sexual assault dozens of times.
How long will libs mourn dead terrorist Soleimani
Barry O built the Cages and did same, was OK
Where's the Convictions

Spamature

President
Where's the Convictions
I don't mourn him, but it was still a murder/assassination
Trump asked for ransom.
He's never gone on trial. You can't have a conviction without one.
You know, like how you claim Hillary is a crook without a conviction.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How do you mean random stuff? you're the one who just replied with three paragraphs of material unrelated to my question about the incursion into the Crimean region of Ukraine.

So don't talk to me about embarrassment... At least managed to navigate your screens before applying, in this instance you couldn't even handle the hurdle of a simple question.

Who was in office during Russia's incursion into Ukraine?
He answered your stupid question. Learn to read. Look at post number 226. He even said the word you hate… Obama
I figured you'd be busy this morning talking about Bolton's book. I just heard them talk to Trump on TV and he said Bolton didn't know anything.

I've got a question for you, don't you think Bolton should testify? And then after he testifies, if he implicates Trump, don't you think that Trump should take the oath and refute what Bolton might say?

A true American patriot would want to know the whole story, wouldn't you think? Not some partisan hack who wants Trump in office no matter what the hell he does. I'm just wondering how you feel about it. Are you one of those who wants trump to get by with everything even if he might be guilty? How about giving him a chance to speak for himself instead of lying on Twitter when he isn't plagiarizing his enemy Barack Obama in tweets about Kobe Bryant who sure as hell wasn't a friend of trump.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where's the Convictions
My God, Dawg, you're probably nearing 200,000 posts and I would wager that in probably half of them you bring up Obama. Do you have a thing for him? When the subject is Obama, discuss him. Stop trashing other peoples threads by bringing him up like a two-year-old.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He answered your stupid question. Learn to read. Look at post number 226. He even said the word you hate… Obama
I figured you'd be busy this morning talking about Bolton's book. I just heard them talk to Trump on TV and he said Bolton didn't know anything.

I've got a question for you, don't you think Bolton should testify? And then after he testifies, if he implicates Trump, don't you think that Trump should take the oath and refute what Bolton might say?

A true American patriot would want to know the whole story, wouldn't you think? Not some partisan hack who wants Trump in office no matter what the hell he does. I'm just wondering how you feel about it. Are you one of those who wants trump to get by with everything even if he might be guilty? How about giving him a chance to speak for himself instead of lying on Twitter when he isn't plagiarizing his enemy Barack Obama in tweets about Kobe Bryant who sure as hell wasn't a friend of trump.

What are you babbling about...
here's what he wrote in reply to my question (your #226) wher e is his answer to my question on who was in office. (ninamiss, #1)

why would i be talking about boltons book today...and who is partisan hack youre referring to?

anyway..here's 226

Is it your position that Trump was in office during the invasion of Crimea?

Do tell....
did obama say it was okay, defend putin, said so what crimea speaks russian....or did he impose big sanctions, and get russia kicked out of the G-8, which trump is trying to get them back in, which would help Russia economically?

do you just post random stuff so you can be embarrassed by how it doesn't make any sense?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
here's what he wrote in reply to my question (your #226) wher e is his answer to my question on who was in office. (ninamiss, #1)

why would i be talking about boltons book today...and who is partisan hack youre referring to?

anyway..here's 226

Do tell....
did obama say it was okay, defend putin, said so what crimea speaks russian....or did he impose big sanctions, and get russia kicked out of the G-8, which trump is trying to get them back in, which would help Russia economically?

do you just post random stuff so you can be embarrassed by how it doesn't make any sense?
he replied by talking about Obama. Did he have to draw you a picture for your question?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
he replied by talking about Obama. Did he have to draw you a picture for your question?

blabbah what? no picture...you're screenshotting all this things you 'dont care about'...so, no drawing needed..

and, yes, he did babble on a tangent..yes..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

anyway..here's 226

Do tell....

Why wouldn't you be talking about Bolton's book today? I bet you would if the snippets from his book defended Trump. I didn't call you a partisan hack. If you want to make up things like you are so fond of accusing others, go right ahead I'll take a little screenshot of it just in case you lie about it later. I asked IF you were going to be a partisan hack who doesn't care what Trump does.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My God, Dawg, you're probably nearing 200,000 posts and I would wager that in probably half of them you bring up Obama. Do you have a thing for him? When the subject is Obama, discuss him. Stop trashing other peoples threads by bringing him up like a two-year-old.
If 140,000 is nearing 200,000 you'd be correct, but, since it's not as usual you're wrong. Prove half are of Boy O_______________or be known as making up bullschiff. Do you have a thing for Palin or Zimmerman? Mind your own business and you will not have time to mind others.

Has you post=don't tell me how to post and why are you posting to me:)

Grammy dress says he'll be acquitted and re-elected:

https://myfox8.com/2020/01/27/singer-wears-impeached-and-re-elected-dress-to-the-grammys

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
blabbah what? no picture...you're screenshotting all this things you 'dont care about'...so, no drawing needed..

and, yes, he did babble on a tangent..yes..
Nobody babbles here anymore than you do. Stop sliming everybody else and look in the mirror.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why wouldn't you be talking about Bolton's book today? I bet you would if the snippets from his book defended Trump. I didn't call you a partisan hack. If you want to make up things like you are so fond of accusing others, go right ahead I'll take a little screenshot of it just in case you lie about it later. I asked IF you were going to be a partisan hack who doesn't care what Trump does.
odd.. i feel like youre in ninamakeitupland already...

why are you talking to me so non productively...

did you have something to discuss?

(lets hope..)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Goobgoop………...which subject is reader suppose to reply of!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Goobgoop………...which subject is reader suppose to reply of!
. Why is that any concern of yours? I didn't know anyone replies OF posts either. I replied TO the post, and most of the time I don't reply to you because You are boring as hell.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You start crap all the time. And you know it.
That's #philsinnocentact
soo youARE here to start shit?

you just replied to dawg that you were replying to topic..

yikes...it's difficult keeping up..

what did you want to discuss?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
odd.. i feel like youre in ninamakeitupland already...

why are you talking to me so non productively...

did you have something to discuss?

(lets hope..)
Sure, make a top post about Bolton new revelations. I bet you would get a lot of replies, if that's what you were after.