• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump will be acquitted, because it is a poor case

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That post has been up there for a long time. You choose to see what you want to see. Oh well I guess when excuses as good as another.
Why don't you do the adult thing and address the post immediately above this one that I placed a few minutes ago.

Are you watching the impeachment trial, the obstruction of fences are being completely annihilated

Numerous improprieties and overlooked steps by the house in the house managers. Do you believe in the Constitution, and the rule of law? Why don't you offer an opinion as to why the house did not afford the president is due process rights as enshrined in the Constitution, and delineate added and the separation of powers?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
so, no, nothing constructive..

got it.

#choosestokeepmakingupnonsense
Why don't you do the adult thing and address the post immediately above this one that I placed a few minutes ago.

Are you watching the impeachment trial, the obstruction of fences are being completely annihilated

Numerous improprieties and overlooked steps by the house in the house managers. Do you believe in the Constitution, and the rule of law? Why don't you offer an opinion as to why the house did not afford the president is due process rights as enshrined in the Constitution, and delineate added and the separation of powers?
. That is total bullshit.
We've been discussing your thread for hours now, Are you so all important that you won't discuss the thread that has been sitting there for a long time?
I would guess that's what John Bolton has to say would be a lot more important to the American people than your excuses.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I am trying to think of one he wouldn't, and I can't.
He's already done or been accused of all of the big ones for regular people.

Murder/Assassination against Iran
Kidnapping and Extortion with the children at the border
Rape and sexual assault dozens of times.
Trump supporters like having a no values, no morals, lawless authoritarian Trump as their president. Aka imperial presidency.

Justin Amash says that's where Trump's defense is going.

Justin Amash
@justinamash

The president’s legal team is advocating a degree of executive privileges and immunities that would swallow the impeachment power and establish an unconstitutional rule of executive supremacy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump supporters like having a no values, no morals, lawless authoritarian Trump as their president. Aka imperial presidency.

Justin Amash

@justinamash

The president’s legal team is advocating a degree of executive privileges and immunities that would swallow the impeachment power and establish an unconstitutional rule of executive supremacy.

The Bolton thread has been up there since We hours of the morning. Makes one wonder why Trump defenders aren't addressing it. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And that's that..

Philbin annihilated the obstruction pillar.

er, sorry...annihilated, pounded to dust, burned the dust, gathered that dust, and buried it...

can you believe it...the house did not adhere to constitutionally mandated procedures and due process..

huh.

who would have known that...
So you automatically believe what the lawyers for the Senate says. Go figure.
I don't really think it matters what any of them say, because they are going to lie for their side. But I am interested in what John Bolton would have to say. Are you? You don't appear to be interested at all since you've been avoiding that subject all day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
. That is total bullshit.
We've been discussing your thread for hours now, Are you so all important that you won't discuss the thread that has been sitting there for a long time?
I would guess that's what John Bolton has to say would be a lot more important to the American people than your excuses.
Hours? we've exchanged a few posts today they took moments. I've been busy with other things, have you literally been sitting behind your screen all these hours?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you automatically believe what the lawyers for the Senate says. Go figure.
I don't really think it matters what any of them say, because they are going to lie for their side. But I am interested in what John Bolton would have to say. Are you? You don't appear to be interested at all since you've been avoiding that subject all day.
I'm sorry, they're citing the Constitution, and the law by statute number. You don't believe in the law?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Justin Amash

@justinamash

Amash nails it.

If the GOP senators acquit Trump this country will be radically changed, and not in a good way.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's the opposite
.if the house managers flimsy case results in removal....the Constitution is shredded beyond recovery.

Wow, just how much due process was overlooked???

Alot....know why...because the crazed reference Bolton's book. Ignoring the constitutional procedures ignored by the house...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hours? we've exchanged a few posts today they took moments. I've been busy with other things, have you literally been sitting behind your screen all these hours?
Oh you manage to spend a lot of time on PJ posting in your own lame threads. I see you still haven’t addressed Bolton’s book or commented on the fact that Donald Trump has been holding it since the end of December. If you can’t make a good argument for Donald Trump then you ignore the subject.
Yes, Bolton was brought up hours ago before you ever started your Trump defense today. And you ignored it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's the opposite
.if the house managers flimsy case results in removal....the Constitution is shredded beyond recovery.

Wow, just how much due process was overlooked???

Alot....know why...because the crazed reference Bolton's book. Ignoring the constitutional procedures ignored by the house...
Oh, so Bolton’s book is labeled as crazed. Lol how do you come to that conclusion when you haven’t read it or put blinders on when anyone else is talking about it? By the way you’ve labeled the left here is the crazed ones and Bolton is a Republican. You should know that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh you manage to spend a lot of time on PJ posting in your own lame threads. I see you still haven’t addressed Bolton’s book or commented on the fact that Donald Trump has been holding it since the end of December. If you can’t make a good argument for Donald Trump then you ignore the subject.
Yes, Bolton was brought up hours ago before you ever started your Trump defense today. And you ignored it.

Zzzz. Which book... The one not even out yet...

ER uh..I mean .. bombshell..

Such heady stuff...why don't you comment on the trampling of constitutional process by the house....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, so Bolton’s book is labeled as crazed. Lol how do you come to that conclusion when you haven’t read it or put blinders on when anyone else is talking about it? By the way you’ve labeled the left here is the crazed ones and Bolton is a Republican. You should know that.

You have a copy of the book??

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Bolton thread has been up there since We hours of the morning. Makes one wonder why Trump defenders aren't addressing it. LOL
"WE" should be WEE and what's to address...…….a disgruntled ex-employee trying to make $millions on a book, hell, I could write a book of you chasing me around for a decade wanting me and when I finally agreed to get-it-on...……..you claimed I was chasing you :)

Why did Bolton wait until fired to report what he should have reported the day it happened?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NO ONE has read Bolton's book...……...NSC has it...…………...when did you read it?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
NO ONE has read Bolton's book...……...NSC has it...…………...when did you read it
. I never said I read it, learn to read or STHU. If you get your nose out of your computer, trying to make 200,000 posts before the end of the month, and turn on the TV or the radio or maybe even listen to somebody who knows more than you (like your dog,). you’d know that parts of his book has been leaked.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
. I never said I read it, learn to read or STHU. If you get your nose out of your computer, trying to make 200,000 posts before the end of the month, and turn on the TV or the radio or maybe even listen to somebody who knows more than you (like your dog,). you’d know that parts of his book has been leaked.

Therefore it's true? And you're an expert?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you think that would be any of your business?

You've been asking me all day.. this big topic..
I thought you were an expert given your first hand knowledge of it's contents and the truthfulness therein...