• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Wrong for standing up for American trade and workers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Farm subsidies are not tariffs. They are also about national security. During the next World War I would prefer to not go hungry or have ration coupons, thank you very much. You
hope you not close to the schools MS-13 have over taken in Maryland...............if you didn't see the link, check charcats thread

redtide

Mayor
Trump bad, real bad. Boo hiss.

Canada insulted.

Trudeau responds...''my job is to stand up for Canadian workers, Canadian interests.."

The world lambasts trump. Trudeau lauded.

Some seriously f up shit..

Awesome Job Mr. President! please keep up the great work, sure it will piss off freeloaders but it is good for them and better for US

connieb

Senator
hope you not close to the schools MS-13 have over taken in Maryland...............if you didn't see the link, check charcats thread
I saw it. It's not bad in my county yet, but it is coming. We will def have to do private high school.

EatTheRich

President
Trump bad, real bad. Boo hiss.

Canada insulted.

Trudeau responds...''my job is to stand up for Canadian workers, Canadian interests.."

The world lambasts trump. Trudeau lauded.

Some seriously f up shit..

You have a point. Trudeau is displaying the same sort of narrow nationalism Trump is, at the expense of the working class and of economic growth.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, I don't like "America first." American workers will always be exploited as long as they put the interest of their rulers' government ahead of the interests of their fellow workers in other countries.
*EDITED* if America doesn't come first it effects the American worker

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have a point. Trudeau is displaying the same sort of narrow nationalism Trump is, at the expense of the working class and of economic growth.
Now go back and study up on European protectionist actions. You're almost there..