• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Wrong for standing up for American trade and workers

You literally don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about.
Of course I do. You're hoping for the continued death, oppression, and destruction of the people of North Korea because you dislike Trump. It puts you right up there with your fellow progs here, who rant about "curb stomping sub-human scum" and fantasize about seeing people commit suicide because they disagree with their politics. You're all sick.

How old are you, have you not slept peacefully in decades?
My sleep has never been predicated on Trump. The funny thing in all this is that Trump is stupid enough to think that inside a 20 hour period North Korea went from an existential threat to no threat whatsoever while nothing on the ground changed. The only thing funnier than him making such an idiotic statement is you and the Martians defense of it........:D:D:D:D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My sleep has never been predicated on Trump. The funny thing in all this is that Trump is stupid enough to think that inside a 20 hour period North Korea went from an existential threat to no threat whatsoever while nothing on the ground changed. The only thing funnier than him making such an idiotic statement is you and the Martians defense of it........:D:D:D:D
Odd. I noted it remains a nuclear power..who said it wasn't?

Anyhoo...this dead end dialogue is tiring.

Tobacco is a highly regulated carcinogen. Milk is a staple of the Western Hemisphere.
There might be a more apt analogy?
So Canada shouldn’t profit from their commodity but the US should. Trump is history and we will return to normalcy with our allies.

Odd. I noted it remains a nuclear power..who said it wasn't?

Anyhoo...this dead end dialogue is tiring.
The fat ass TIC, in my original comment to you. Which you remain obtuse about because you’re dishonest. The president claimed that North Korea is no longer a threat, presumably because he thought that humbling himself before a NK General by returning a salute would have some effect on KJU’s inclinations and abilities. :p

The fat ass TIC, in my original comment to you. Which you remain obtuse about because you’re dishonest. The president claimed that North Korea is no longer a threat, presumably because he thought that humbling himself before a NK General by returning a salute would have some effect on KJU’s inclinations and abilities. :p
Translation: I want the North Korean people to remain starved, oppressed, and enslaved because I hate Donald Trump.

Translation: I want the North Korean people to remain starved, oppressed, and enslaved because I hate Donald Trump.
You’d best trade in your credentials. You’re no translator, and bad translations start wars. I didn’t speak to the North Korean people. From beginning to end in this thread, I’ve been mocking the fat ass TIC’s idiotic statement that North Korea is no longer a threat and we may all sleep peacefully.