• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: you need a photo ID to buy groceries

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ask yourself, when was the last time Trump went grocery shopping? Dictators don't do everyday things like the rest of us.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trumplish : The new language used by staff to cover Trumps dumbazz when he speaks and tweets, ie Should/ Must, Would/ Wouldn't, etc, etc.

Trump is a great President, probably the best ever, ummm yeah the best of the best - now move over your blocking Fox and Friends, the blonde is wiggling in her skirt again.

Trumplish : The new language used by staff to cover Trumps dumbazz when he speaks and tweets, ie Should/ Must, Would/ Wouldn't, etc, etc.

Trump is a great President, probably the best ever, ummm yeah the best of the best - now move over your blocking Fox and Friends, the blonde is wiggling in her skirt again.
Keep reaching..........pathetic is your new black.

You wear it well

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Your aversion to attractive women is noted. Typical lefty male...
#swishy

sear

Mayor
JO #2
H A ! !

#11 & #12
TO, I agree that vulgar vocabulary is an inadequate substitute for forceful self-expression.

mv, I realize you were only reflecting your harsh critic. Skillfully done. Point made.

I'm willing to give President Trump benefit of doubt on this one. There may be some scenario, perhaps paying for an expensive purchase with a check from an out-of-State bank.
Or:
Ockham's Razor,
Trump has lead such a pampered life that on his most recent shopping spree, deep in the previous millennium, the rules were different.

In the vast scheme, I think this is among the least of Trump's failings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
JO #2
H A ! !

#11 & #12
TO, I agree that vulgar vocabulary is an inadequate substitute for forceful self-expression.

mv, I realize you were only reflecting your harsh critic. Skillfully done. Point made.

I'm willing to give President Trump benefit of doubt on this one. There may be some scenario, perhaps paying for an expensive purchase with a check from an out-of-State bank.
Or:
Ockham's Razor,
Trump has lead such a pampered life that on his most recent shopping spree, deep in the previous millennium, the rules were different.

What can you say when the Trumpsters try to claim Trump was only kidding when he says something so exceptionally stupid? The list of such utterances is encyclopedic.

Was he only kidding when he said he talks to himself when he needs advice because he has a great brain? Sarcasm when he claimed the largest inaugural crowd ever? Was it a joke when he argued that Hillary got between 3 and 5 million illegal or fraudulent votes?

What is pathetic is when someone like @Dino simply cannot admit Trump said something dumb.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What can you say when the Trumpsters try to claim Trump was only kidding when he says something so exceptionally stupid? The list of such utterances is encyclopedic.

Was he only kidding when he said he talks to himself when he needs advice because he has a great brain? Sarcasm when he claimed the largest inaugural crowd ever? Was it a joke when he argued that Hillary got between 3 and 5 million illegal or fraudulent votes?

What is pathetic is when someone like @Dino simply cannot admit Trump said something dumb.
There is NO WAY he was kidding. I watched the clip. His deplorables, although clapping like a bunch of idiots when he said that were looking at each other like WHAT???

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Like Obama, Trump says plenty of dumb stuff. However, as a paid agent of the DNC, you will observe strictly non-Democrat missteps. In bad faith, poor civic stewardship, and generally indicative of integrity-deficit though it is.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
JO #2
H A ! !

#11 & #12

Or:
Ockham's Razor,

Yes, but remember...Trump has always been VERY POPULAR (in his own mind) and ANYONE would recognize him as the son of a millionaire. LOL His very words at times are backassward from his usual rhetoric.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course you morons have never heard of sarcasm..........

You people are PATHETIC.
You watch the clip? Check out Youtube. HE WAS NOT JOKING!!! My God, is there nothing you fools won't do to excuse the IDIOT you elected?