• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trumpies: We never heard of the Parnas guy

Bugsy McGurk

President
been a few hours now...having trouble with getting those pix?
In addition to all the Trump/Parnas pics and videos, Parnas said he had dinner with Trump at the Trump hotel. A small dinner Parnas described in great detail, including the other diners. He also said Trump ordered Yovanovitch fired at that meeting.

Trump sez: Parnas? Don’t know the man.

;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Says the guy falling over Parnas' every word as he plays you fools. ROFL.
I think Parnas might be a Deep State plant who is working for Mifsud, Clapper and Brennan. I am sure that your idol Durham and his mastermind boss lard ass Barr will be exposing these evil fiends soon. Once again, the Democrats must be shaking in their boots waiting for fatty and Durham to come crashing in.....lol....

Mick

The Right is always right
I think Parnas might be a Deep State plant who is working for Mifsud, Clapper and Brennan. I am sure that your idol Durham and his mastermind boss lard ass Barr will be exposing these evil fiends soon. Once again, the Democrats must be shaking in their boots waiting for fatty and Durham to come crashing in.....lol....

Why worry about someone with the impeccable reputation of Durham? Your star witnesses are Christopher Steele and Parnut. Parnut has stationary from a hotel with scribble on it and Steele the infamous dossier. Put them on Madcow NOW!
Lulz

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why worry about someone with the impeccable reputation of Durham? Your star witnesses are Christopher Steele and Parnut. Parnut has stationary from a hotel with scribble on it. Put him on Madcow!
Lulz
I agree Parnas is a soft coup, Misfud, Witch Hunt, Deep State fiend. It was all a setup, I tell ya! I believe he was also involved in the child sex ring at the pizza place and killing Seth Rich in order to sell all of our uranium and give the cash to Hillary Clinton.

Trump has nothing to worry about. What Rudy, Lev, Igor, Perry and Trump were up to was making perfect calls and conducting perfect foreign policy. Biden is the villain here along with Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok and especially Lisa Page.

Durham is impeccable and is just about to throw a big net over all of these bad guys. You have been privy to all of the inside scoops all along. The Democrats must be shaking in their boots with the emergence of all the swell information guys like you are bringing forth. Bless you sir!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Says the guy falling over Parnas' every word as he plays you fools. ROFL.
Actually, it will be easy for Trump to refute Parnas....just let Rudy testify that the pictures of him, Parnas and Rudy are all fake, the recorded phone calls are perfect ones and don't really mean anything....and the guys real name is Parnut.

voyager

4Q2247365
I'm loving the repukes having to show their TRUE colors ... right down to the internet trumpsters.

Never trust a republican to tell you what time it is, go check.