• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's 2020 health care plan revealed.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, In your world Hospitals should be forced to serve to customers who can not or will not pay. Not much for individual

The problem with that a huge percentage of medical debt happens in the last 6 months of people's lives. People racking up a bunch of medical debt then dying is effectively the same thing as bankruptcy protections as far as creditors are concerned. Hence the individual mandate, so payment is guaranteed before their customers go dying.
Much like the gun debate (and everything else to lefty), the lowest common denominator sets the standard and drives policy.

Leave decent, normal people alone. Solve your own problems...

...like a man.

Much like the gun debate (and everything else to lefty), the lowest common denominator sets the standard and drives policy.

Leave decent, normal people alone. Solve your own problems...

...like a man.
I just poked a dozen holes in your ideology and now all that's left is pointless commentary on leftists.
Man up and admit defeat... like a man.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
well, I see you STILL have not provided a link to back up the OP. Ergo, this is nothing more than a troll thread.
So when asked what his health plan in the upcoming debates, what will he say. Obviously he and the GOP are fine with whining about Obamacare but did NOTHING TO INSTALL THEIR OWN PLAN in 3-4 YEARS. So TO answer the question - what is his plan - it is Obamacare - wow you still don't see it?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well look what I found - go to the website and you will see this major insurance company calls it TRUMPCARE! wow..............................see I was right !

HealthPlanRate.com
MAKING SENSE OF HEALTH INSURANCE

Need a quote? Call toll free:
Mon - Sat 8 AM - 8 PM EST1-855-340-9764
2019 Trumpcare Plans
Enter zip code & compare rates to
see how much you can save!