• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's an expert at "Limbo". When the bar's set the lowest, he skates right under it.

Hours before the SOTU, Trump takes a shot at a fellow Republican who has been dead for 6 months. How damn low can you get? This isn't the first time Trump has slimed John McCain, but wouldn't you think he'd let up now that he suffered and died from a terrible disease? Oh...how silly of me. We're talking thoughtless, "PATHETIC" Donald Trump here.

At a luncheon yesterday, hours before he spoke at the SOTU, trying to pretend to be such a "nice guy", Trump took a pot shot at McCain. He can't seem to get over McCain's thumbs down vote regarding the Affordable Health Care Act. Always the child...always out for revenge.
During the meeting, Trump attacked Democrats and recited the moment when McCain voted against repealing the Affordable Care Act,
By the way, he wrote a book and the book bombed," Trump said of McCain's book, "The Restless Wave."

That book, he said BOMBED, was a best seller TWICE. Meghan McCain reminded him of that on Twitter, calling his comments 'pathetic'.

The president’s obsession with my father 6 months after his death is pathetic and telling – even at a time when he should be focusing on his message to the American public and the state of our union – the greatness of my father’s life and legacy haunts you," she wrote on Twitter.

McCain's book soared on the bestseller's list after his death. It was ranked No. 2 on Amazon and No. 3 on Barnes and Noble's website, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The book chronicles his battle with brain cancer and reflects on his time in the military and serving in Congress. McCain was often critical of the president and in the book wrote: "He seems uninterested in the moral character of world leaders and their regimes. The appearance of toughness or a reality show facsimile of toughness seems to matter more than any of our values. Flattery secures his friendship, criticism his enmity."

Trump did not attend McCain's funeral in Washington. During the proceedings, he posted on Twitter.

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" Trump wrote in one tweet.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/05/trump-mocks-john-mccain-before-state-union-address/2783994002/

If you Trump defenders don't like my link...here's one you should believe in..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/meghan-mccain-lashes-out-at-trump-calls-him-pathetic-over-reported-dig-at-late-sen-john-mccain

Ah, memories...

Grumpy McRage's final meltdown continues...

Ya never know what side of the bed Grumpy McRage is gonna wake up on.

Grumpy McRage is off the deep end, as usual.

Kerry's a good patriot - trying to do good things for the nation. Grumpy McRage is trying to sabotage them and touting the virtues of the ayatollahs.

More evidence that it's time for Grumpy McRage to consider being placed in a "home."

McCain is ready to invade!....Ready to fight for Iraq!...Sending US Military to die for nothing

McCain is probably ready re-invade Vietnam as well...the guy seems like an out of control war monger....Needs to retire go away

I just heard Grumpy McRage opposing Russia's assistance, as he vented more of his extreme Obama hate.

But why don't we support Russia helping Syria defeat ISIS? Why is that a bad idea?

I do remember Grumpy McRage also carping about Obama's campaign pledge to "bomb our ally - Pakistan."

Caroljo

Senator
His table setting looks ridiculous. Who has candles, gold platters and HAMBURGERS? Damn, he's a dolt.
You'd bitch if he'd served a full 4 course meal! Don't worry your LITTLE head about it....the guys loved it! That's all that matters.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And their Messiah had to lie about how many "hemberders" (how he spelled them on Twitter) he bought for the players. I'm sure they'd have rather had a nice meal than cold, greasy hamburgers from McDonald's. Fried by some pimple faced kid who never washed his hands after using the bathroom. McDonalds...I'd never eat a hamburger from that place.

In today's argument...it was proven you did say mcthug.

MrMike

Bless you all
Maybe small hands make Limbo easier? If anyone would know about the impact of small hands... you'd be the one. Best get on the case dear! Report back when you've solved the mystery.

:D

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You'd bitch if he'd served a full 4 course meal! Don't worry your LITTLE head about it....the guys loved it! That's all that matters.
How do you know they loved it? LOL Greasy cold hamburgers? They aren't teenagers. T
Oh BTW, Carol...you asked over and over during the SOTU last night...What was Nancy reading? She was reading parts of Trump's speech, just like I said. You should have been able to figure that out yourself if you weren't so hell bent on it being something secret or some "plan". LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe small hands make Limbo easier? If anyone would know about the impact of small hands... you'd be the one. Best get on the case dear! Report back when you've solved the mystery.

:D
And what do you mean by that? What does "small hands" have to do with me? Or are you going to show your yellow streak and not say? Come out with it, Cowardly Lion....tell me what the hell you are talking about.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina called him "McThug"
Yes, I see you found the link from 2013. Is that why my alert box was so silent? You were busy trying to find something against me? I owe you one...I called him that back when he was running for President and yelling BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN like some damn warmonger. I didn't ball him a coward and deny he served his country. I didn't slime him when he was dying of cancer. NOW...you hurry and find that picture that you and your pal MP (who is here running off her big mouth now) say that you've seen of me. Hurry now...Uncle Phil is waiting. While you're at it, find a post where I slammed his family for him. You're all in cahoots here.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She, as well as many other lefties, called him "Grumpy McRage".
Since you're scurrying through the threads like the roach that you are, you find that one for me...okay? And don't forget to stop and read Dawg's 5 pages of the N word or the pictures you put out of Michelle and her "bulge". You were all agog over her fake bulge, weren't you MP...you couldn't stop posting it. And BTW...where's my picture that you claim is so "unfortunate looking"? Or were you looking at those god awful gams of yours protruding from your short skirts in your own pictures?

Caroljo

Senator
How do you know they loved it? LOL Greasy cold hamburgers? They aren't teenagers. T
Oh BTW, Carol...you asked over and over during the SOTU last night...What was Nancy reading? She was reading parts of Trump's speech, just like I said. You should have been able to figure that out yourself if you weren't so hell bent on it being something secret or some "plan". LOL
I have never seen anyone during a speech ignoring the speech and reading ANYTHING. How could I figure that out myself when it's NEVER been done before? What was she trying to prove by doing that? All she proved is what a moron she really is.

Caroljo

Senator
Yes, I see you found the link from 2013. Is that why my alert box was so silent? You were busy trying to find something against me? I owe you one...I called him that back when he was running for President and yelling BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN like some damn warmonger. I didn't ball him a coward and deny he served his country. I didn't slime him when he was dying of cancer. NOW...you hurry and find that picture that you and your pal MP (who is here running off her big mouth now) say that you've seen of me. Hurry now...Uncle Phil is waiting. While you're at it, find a post where I slammed his family for him. You're all in cahoots here.
You didn't 'ball' him? Well that's good to know!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina called him "McThug"
Tell your pal Phil that I'd like to see proof of me SLAMMING his family that I don't even know he has other than the time he said he'd lead them across the street to stay away from me if I met them on the street. LOL I have no idea about his family...Yet, I'm accused, banned from threads and after being warned I'm going to be ejected from thread...keep getting posts from him that he knows I cannot answer because I have no access to that thread. Nice to ban someone from a thread and keep posting to them and talking about them to others when they know I cannot defend myself. Typical tactics of a Trump supporter.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
busted with nowhere to go, poor Nina freaks out with the reacharounds and indirect attacks

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Tell your pal Phil that I'd like to see proof of me SLAMMING his family that I don't even know he has other than the time he said he'd lead them across the street to stay away from me if I met them on the street. LOL I have no idea about his family...Yet, I'm accused, banned from threads and after being warned I'm going to be ejected from thread...keep getting posts from him that he knows I cannot answer because I have no access to that thread. Nice to ban someone from a thread and keep posting to them and talking about them to others when they know I cannot defend myself. Typical tactics of a Trump supporter.
AND talk about reach arounds....ban someone from a thread and keep sliming them when they can't reply. Speaking of COWARDLY. Print screens prove a lot.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You didn't 'ball' him? Well that's good to know!
Christian ladies shouldn't know about stuff like that. REPENT!! You said Jesus is coming and you better clean up that mind of yours before it happens, Sister Theresa.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Cowardly. Below is a post from you shiting on the McCain family.

you're free to reply to me at any time, but you continue to run scared because your lies keep being exposed over and over again

I'd wager that Cindy really doesn't think being married to that ole shit is as great as she thought it would be when she was dinking around with him when he was still married to his wife. I have no doubt the story is true about him calling her the "C" word after seeing clips of him going nuts at Senate hearings, etc. and especially when he went off on that poor woman who was upset that they were going to stop looking for POWs.