• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's an expert at "Limbo". When the bar's set the lowest, he skates right under it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
His table setting looks ridiculous. Who has candles, gold platters and HAMBURGERS? Damn, he's a dolt.
Trump's a cheap SOB. He could've hired a caterer and given the team a decent lunch. There's nothing worse than cold fast food.

Phat Mama

Council Member
Christian ladies shouldn't know about stuff like that. REPENT!! You said Jesus is coming and you better clean up that mind of yours before it happens, Sister Theresa.
Unless you are a christian you have no right to judge other christians.

And guess what?

Unless you are a christian you STILL have no right to judge other christians.
It's not your JOB!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Who is "Sister Theresa"?
Well looked who popped out from under the threads, pretending to be at some fancy resort and all the while stalking others. If you had the ability to use the search thingy, you'd see that I've used the name "Mother Theresa" quite often, so your cattiness is moot. I thought you claimed that you don't reply to my posts, only run to daddy to report them.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Well looked who popped out from under the threads, pretending to be at some fancy resort and all the while stalking others. If you had the ability to use the search thingy, you'd see that I've used the name "Mother Theresa" quite often, so your cattiness is moot. I thought you claimed that you don't reply to my posts, only run to daddy to report them.
Lololol!

I'm "pretending to be at some fancy resort" right now? Really? Lololol! Link?

You posted about "Sister Theresa" to @Caroljo .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dang, what the heck is wrong with you?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Lololol!

I'm "pretending to be at some fancy resort" right now? Really? Lololol! Link?

You posted about "Sister Theresa" to @Caroljo .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dang, what the heck is wrong with you?
DANG!! You said you don't bother posting to me. What's up with you this morning? Your cats sh*t in your cereal bowl? Slime back under the threads and rate your betters Dislike or Disagree...maybe you can win them a banner like you got for me. Bye Bye

LeilaniMP

Empress
DANG!! You said you don't bother posting to me. What's up with you this morning? Your cats sh*t in your cereal bowl? Slime back under the threads and rate your betters Dislike or Disagree...maybe you can win them a banner like you got for me. Bye Bye
Who is 'Sister Theresa"?

You posted that I said that I'm "pretending to be at some fancy resort" right now. Link?

We all know how much you lie.

@PhilFish points your lies out on a regular basis.

What the heck is wrong with you???