• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's an expert at "Limbo". When the bar's set the lowest, he skates right under it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
DANG!! You said you don't bother posting to me. What's up with you this morning? Your cats sh*t in your cereal bowl? Slime back under the threads and rate your betters Dislike or Disagree...maybe you can win them a banner like you got for me. Bye Bye

Or she could use the creative rating....

;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Only you are creative enough to deserve that rating.
I have to say it was a thrill yesterday exchanging a decent moment in that one post.

Reminded me of my grandmother..when my dad died. She was deep in to dementia but for a fleeting moment at the casket she paused..you could see her will her self to the present..and said.. "there is no greater pain than when one's child precedes them in death". And then poof she was gone.

Yesterday was like that in that one post. Oh well catch you later

Barbella

Senator
Well looked who popped out from under the threads, pretending to be at some fancy resort and all the while stalking others. If you had the ability to use the search thingy, you'd see that I've used the name "Mother Theresa" quite often, so your cattiness is moot. I thought you claimed that you don't reply to my posts, only run to daddy to report them.
She’s at a fancy resort? Ooops... she forgot to tell me, and she usually tells me everything! Hmmmm...

LeilaniMP

Empress
She’s at a fancy resort? Ooops... she forgot to tell me, and she usually tells me everything! Hmmmm...
A "fancy resort" would be great, right now.

I've asked for a link, proving her allegations. Alas, she has not been forthcoming with that.

Shocking, isn't it?
:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well looked who popped out from under the threads, pretending to be at some fancy resort and all the while stalking others. If you had the ability to use the search thingy, you'd see that I've used the name "Mother Theresa" quite often, so your cattiness is moot. I thought you claimed that you don't reply to my posts, only run to daddy to report them.
"Resort" damn you're sooooooooooooo jealous
since your whole post has been a reach-around of MP she should reply and you told me you wouldn't reply to my post yet run to "daddy" and report me after replying......Hypocrite Often

BTW: I'll be at a couple this coming week while you're stuck locked in your safe room

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You noticed that, too...o_O
Oh yeah, and do you remember all the libs post when Ginny passed out during Obama's SOTU as the kids........I don't either.....hypocrites.........hell 4/15 thought it was Barron and said 'like his daddy' :)

sear

Mayor
"The primitive simplicity of their minds (the masses) rend them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell the big ones ... The victor will never be asked if they told the truth. ... Success is the sole earthly judge of right & wrong."
"Truth is not as important as success." Adolf Hitler

"I will build a great, great wall on our Southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words." Republican primary presidential candidate Donald J. Trump 15/06/16 www.DonaldJTrump.com

That's quite a "big lie" President Trump.