• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's attacks against John McCain show he is mentally ill

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yeah, it really does. It’s very bizarre. The guy dies and he still is so bit hurt that he feels a need to attack him. Trump has a lot of issues, but his followers still blindly worship him.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah, it really does. It’s very bizarre. The guy dies and he still is so bit hurt that he feels a need to attack him. Trump has a lot of issues, but his followers still blindly worship him.
Dunno who his “followers” or “worshippers” are. He’s a pretty sad example to our kids. He was merely the alternative to the horrific Hillary option.

Some of us went third party at the sight of those two. Some of us did not.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Dunno who his “followers” or “worshippers” are. He’s a pretty sad example to our kids. He was merely the alternative to the horrific Hillary option.

Some of us went third party at the sight of those two. Some of us did not.
Hillary was a bad alternative to a horrible man in trump. Move voters agreed, but unfortunately weren’t spread out enough around the country.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hillary was a bad alternative to a horrible man in trump. Move voters agreed, but unfortunately weren’t spread out enough around the country.
I disagree with those who think Clinton or Trump was the right choice. If THOSE two didn’t motivate folks to a third party, I don’t know what will. :-(

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I disagree with those who think Clinton or Trump was the right choice. If THOSE two didn’t motivate folks to a third party, I don’t know what will. :-(
Sadly, a third party vote is still a "throw away" vote. It will be a long time before that could ever work, IMHO.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sadly, a third party vote is still a "throw away" vote. It will be a long time before that could ever work, IMHO.
I know. As a libertarian “ish” guy in Oregon (as structurally, deeply, lock-down Dem as it gets)...my vote is always a “throw away”.

Easy for me to preach about 3rd party, I guess.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
No, If McCain was the one pushing the phony document then he is guilty of a high crime. If he was alive he would be face charges and prison time. Trump was spot on.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I know. As a libertarian “ish” guy in Oregon (as structurally, deeply, lock-down Dem as it gets)...my vote is always a “throw away”.

Yup, I can give you that, actually....

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Very self-aware of you.

Bottom line is - if you vote for someone who really has no chance of winning the result is the same as it you voted for whoever won. Therefore you ARE to blame for Trump. Hillary would have been better even if she is an arrogant and unlikable, self-entitle person.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Very self-aware of you.

Bottom line is - if you vote for someone who really has no chance of winning the result is the same as it you voted for whoever won. Therefore you ARE to blame for Trump. Hillary would have been better even if she is an arrogant and unlikable, self-entitle person.
Your argument for not voting my conscience is unappealing to me. I’ll always vote for the candidate and/or policy I consider best rather than triangulating or surrendering. Besides, as noted, my vote in Oregon is irrelevant...as it was in NY and WA before that.

Nostra

Governor
Your programmed responses are cute.

Jen

Senator
The way we totally trash the lives of those who run for president and threaten their families there is no way we will get a stellar person for a candidate. Good people know to stay away from that. All we will ever get is the dregs.

That said, @RickWA , I voted for Trump not because he is a perfect man, or even a good man..........but he is prayed for in his office by good men and women. Trump believes in God. That's enough for me.

Hillary....... has turned her back on God, it seems.

Last edited:

PNWest

Your argument for not voting my conscience is unappealing to me. I’ll always vote for the candidate and/or policy I consider best rather than triangulating or surrendering. Besides, as noted, my vote in Oregon is irrelevant...as it was in NY and WA before that.

Good for you. Keep tilting at windmills. Your choice.

Why vote at all? Why even inform yourself of the issues of the day if you don't feel that you can make any difference?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The way we totally trash the lives of those who run for president and threaten their families there is no way we will get a stellar person for a candidate. Good people know to stay away from that. All we will ever get is the dregs.
That’s probably pretty accurate. :-(

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Good for you. Keep tilting at windmills. Your choice.

Why vote at all? Why even inform yourself of the issues of the day if you don't feel that you can make any difference?
Stewardship. Civic duty. Role-modeling for my three kids. Respect for those who sacrificed to secure and maintain the right to do so. Lots of reasons really.

Plus, I’m a stubborn b*stard who never gives up. :)

Reactions: Jen

PNWest

Stewardship. Civic duty. Role-modeling for my three kids. Respect for those who sacrificed to secure and maintain the right to do so. Lots of reasons really.

Plus, I’m a stubborn b*stard who never gives up. :)

Fair enough. Don't bang your head too hard against that brick wall.