• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trumps best accomplishment. Having the deep state expose themselves

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Thanks to leftists. Trump Can't lose now.

Since they are complicit in the FBI, CIA Clapper-Comey mess.

All trump has to do is write a fake dossier on whomever their candidate is, and they can be investigated for years and years.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
Yeah I'm not sure he will be able to drain the swamp...it's deeper than even he had imagined, but he is shining a great big spotlight on it and showing us all the creatures that lurk within. Even that is a great service to the country.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I would say exposing the extreme media bias, and exposing how corrupt and self serving the CIA, FBI etc are.

The Brennan & Clapper bias are alarming

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Putin is determined to undermine western democracies.
Trump is doing that for him in America by trashing all of our institutions, the bedrock of a democratic republic.

Trump Has bashed the FBI, the CIA, our Intel community, the Courts when a Judge is Mexican-American, the free press, cable networks that aren't FoxNews or OAN, etc.

Trump gets an A++ for following Putin's orders to undermine our democracy.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Putin is determined to undermine western democracies.
Trump is doing that for him in America by trashing all of our institutions, the bedrock of a democratic republic.

Trump Has bashed the FBI, the CIA, our Intel community, the Courts when a Judge is Mexican-American, the free press, cable networks that aren't FoxNews or OAN, etc.

Trump gets an A++ for following Putin's orders to undermine our democracy.

Russia !!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The author is using the term "deep state" as the checks and balances that are built into our constitutional system.

"What Trump calls the “deep state” now is not what the “deep state” was in places like Turkey and Egypt, or even in the U.S., where it’s a variation on the old “military industrial complex.” He calls the professional bureaucracy the “deep state.” Well, that’s not true, except in the sense that by thwarting him, they’re doing their duty. They are patriots. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution. They work for the American people. They do not work for the White House. They are not paid by the White House, they are not hired by the White House. And thank goodness we have them."

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The author is using the term "deep state" as the checks and balances that are built into our constitutional system.

"What Trump calls the “deep state” now is not what the “deep state” was in places like Turkey and Egypt, or even in the U.S., where it’s a variation on the old “military industrial complex.” He calls the professional bureaucracy the “deep state.” Well, that’s not true, except in the sense that by thwarting him, they’re doing their duty. They are patriots. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution. They work for the American people. They do not work for the White House. They are not paid by the White House, they are not hired by the White House. And thank goodness we have them."

Page and Strozk yeah, patriots LOL

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Nice to see an unbiased read on important news topics of the day. Thanks for posting.
One of the best lines from the read. IMO

Particularly disturbing is the role [Attorney General William] Barr seems to be playing in all of this.

Mick

The Right is always right
Nice to see an unbiased read on important news topics of the day. Thanks for posting.
One of the best lines from the read. IMO

Particularly disturbing is the role [Attorney General William] Barr seems to be playing in all of this.

What's disturbing about it? You have Obama minions who were fired/demoted/resigned in disgrace in our intel agencies for misconduct and bias as it relates to the POTUS. The same people who used lies and written propaganda by foreign nationals and paid for by Hillary Clinton as a basis to investigate their and Hillary's political enemy.

Lots of wrongdoing and much of it potentially criminal. Barr would be derelict in his duties if he didn't investigate it.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Lots of wrongdoing and much of it potentially criminal. Barr would be derelict in his duties if he didn't investigate it.
Just wondering if you read the link by the poster. Barr should recuse himself. He was involved in the Ukraine illicit activities.
STEWART: It seems astonishing that the one missing link in the Russia probe, which is Trump’s active participation or instigation or overt acts of conspiracy, he stepped right up and handed it to the Democrats on a silver platter. On the one hand, that’s astonishing. On the other hand, it’s so predictable. You see this behavior constantly in “Deep State.” One, he’s impulsive. Two, he ignores advice. I have a chapter called, “I Know You Told Me Not To, But.” That sums up Trump in a nutshell. Three, he gets rid of people who try to restrain him. And finally, he lies about it, which makes him look guilty, whether he is or he isn’t. Innocent people don’t try to cover things up. We have all those elements going on in Ukraine. The main difference is that he did get rid of anybody who did try to restrain him — [former White House counsel Don] McGahn, [former attorney general Jeff] Sessions, even [former White House chief strategist] Steve Bannon, who becomes the voice of reason in the White House at various points. They’re all gone, and now he has basically lackeys doing what he wants. Particularly disturbing is the role [Attorney General William] Barr seems to be playing in all of this.

llovejim

Current Champion
I would say exposing the extreme media bias, and exposing how corrupt and self serving the CIA, FBI etc are.

The Brennan & Clapper bias are alarming
I would say you are delusional, as proven by that phantom base you keep referring to. As Pelosi rightly said, all roads connected to Trump lead to Putin. i guess trump voters prefer dictator Putin to the democratic leaders of our allies. why? who the hell knows?

Mick

Just wondering if you read the link by the poster. Barr should recuse himself. He was involved in the Ukraine illicit activities.
STEWART: It seems astonishing that the one missing link in the Russia probe, which is Trump’s active participation or instigation or overt acts of conspiracy, he stepped right up and handed it to the Democrats on a silver platter. On the one hand, that’s astonishing. On the other hand, it’s so predictable. You see this behavior constantly in “Deep State.” One, he’s impulsive. Two, he ignores advice. I have a chapter called, “I Know You Told Me Not To, But.” That sums up Trump in a nutshell. Three, he gets rid of people who try to restrain him. And finally, he lies about it, which makes him look guilty, whether he is or he isn’t. Innocent people don’t try to cover things up. We have all those elements going on in Ukraine. The main difference is that he did get rid of anybody who did try to restrain him — [former White House counsel Don] McGahn, [former attorney general Jeff] Sessions, even [former White House chief strategist] Steve Bannon, who becomes the voice of reason in the White House at various points. They’re all gone, and now he has basically lackeys doing what he wants. Particularly disturbing is the role [Attorney General William] Barr seems to be playing in all of this.

Don't post emotional drivel again. Answer the question I presented using facts. Lots of misconduct went on. How many people fired/demoted/resigned for it? Lies and propaganda paid for by the Clinton campaign distributed by foreign nationals looking to meddle in the 2016 election. Obama's minions using that garbage as a basis for spying and investigating political enemies.

These are all proven FACTS. Now based upon these facts wouldn't Barr be derelict if he didn't investigate it? I'm not interested in rant about Ukraine that has nothing to do with the Obama toadies who have dropped like flies for 2016-17 misconduct. Dare to defend your assertion?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What's disturbing about it? You have Obama minions who were fired/demoted/resigned in disgrace in our intel agencies for misconduct and bias as it relates to the POTUS. The same people who used lies and written propaganda by foreign nationals and paid for by Hillary Clinton as a basis to investigate their and Hillary's political enemy.

I answered your question re: Barr's involvement ... an answer you didn't approve of -- so be it.

Mick

I answered your question re: Barr's involvement ... an answer you didn't approve of -- so be it.
As a typical leftist you were unable to cite the facts with your assertion. You emotionally hate Barr, hate Trump, hate Republicans. Therefore, you are "disturbed" when Barr gets to the bottom of something. Though, the issue he is getting to the bottom of you don't want to discuss in detail. It's emotional, not factual.

I cited FACTS. Firings/demotions/resignations that have spun out of this. Use of a fraudulent document sourced to foreign nationals to meddle. Clinton paying for this document. Spying and investigating political enemies and using this as a basis.

See the difference between you and me, left and right? Barr SHOULD have someone investigate it. He would be derelict in his duties as AG if he did not. You've not provided one single scintilla of reasoning as to why Barr should not in light of the facts above.