• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's daddy was KKK

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"the now-infamous Ku Klux Klan march through the streets of Queens in 1927, when The New York Times reported “1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all,” in which according to one contemporary news report all the individuals arrested were wearing Klan attire, and that one of those arrestees was Donald Trump’s own father.

Fred Trump was notorious enough a racist to draw the attention of Woody Guthrie, who wrote a song about him in the 1950s: “I suppose/ Old Man Trump knows/ Just how much/ Racial Hate/ he stirred up/ In the bloodpot of human hearts/ When he drawed/ That color line/ Here at his/ Eighteen hundred family project.”

http://www.newsweek.com/new-york-republicans-vote-read-449301

you could say Donny comes by his racism honestly; he was raised that way.

W

Wolfert Webber

"the now-infamous Ku Klux Klan march through the streets of Queens in 1927, when The New York Times reported “1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all,” in which according to one contemporary news report all the individuals arrested were wearing Klan attire, and that one of those arrestees was Donald Trump’s own father.

Fred Trump was notorious enough a racist to draw the attention of Woody Guthrie, who wrote a song about him in the 1950s: “I suppose/ Old Man Trump knows/ Just how much/ Racial Hate/ he stirred up/ In the bloodpot of human hearts/ When he drawed/ That color line/ Here at his/ Eighteen hundred family project.”

How did you come by your racism and hatred?

He didn't pay his rent, either.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/25/woody-guthrie-sang-of-his-contempt-for-his-landlord-donald-trumps-father/

"In December 1950, Mr. Guthrie signed a lease at the Beach Haven apartment complex, Mr. Kaufman wrote in his piece. Soon, Mr. Guthrie was 'lamenting the bigotry that pervaded his new, lily-white neighborhood,' he wrote, with words like these:

"I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project"

Donald's a credit to his rich, racist daddy:p

Jen

Senator

Your desperation is showing, Julie.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your desperation is showing, Julie.
I need to stay out of these idiotic strands...but someone needs to mention that Obama's "daddy" was a dedicated communist...who ran out on his wife and child no less.

Sins of fathers visited on sons?? Sure...when you're NOT a democrat.

(And, as you know, I can't stand Trump).

Caroljo

Senator
So what? How does this prove Trump is racist? My grandmothers was VERY racist. My mother (her daughter) didn't have a racist bone in her body. This means nothing.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

His daddy was a DEMOCRAT, like you are...........why in hell does this surprise you almost 80 years later...........especially with you being 70 and a racist?

When Hildebeest called young blacks 'super predators'.........did that come from her raising?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/25/woody-guthrie-sang-of-his-contempt-for-his-landlord-donald-trumps-father/

"In December 1950, Mr. Guthrie signed a lease at the Beach Haven apartment complex, Mr. Kaufman wrote in his piece. Soon, Mr. Guthrie was 'lamenting the bigotry that pervaded his new, lily-white neighborhood,' he wrote, with words like these:

"I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project"

Donald's a credit to his rich, racist daddy:p
His daddy was a damn Liberal

LeilaniMP

Empress
I need to stay out of these idiotic strands...but someone needs to mention that Obama's "daddy" was a dedicated communist...who ran out on his wife and child no less.

That's "different"...

Jen

Senator

Thanks anyway, Rick.
Democrats laud their criminal and Communist people while they screech about every little flaw in the Right. Makes them look stupid, but apparently they like looking stupid because they just keep on doing it.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Boy did you guys bite on that troll bait LOL

This should probably go in the race relations or controversial topics... Just saying.

(Oh, and for content, My dad likes the Minnesota Vikings, I do not. Interesting how that works.)

Meanwhile, wasn't Hillary Clinton making out with Robert Byrd?

Isn't Bill Clinton from Arkansas in the 50's and 60's?

This is a really dumb thread.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump father certainly was a racist, but that was long time ago.Still the Trump lovers have No problem criticizing Bill Clinton from events 20 years ago...So Trump's bigoted father is fair game

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump father certainly was a racist, but that was long time ago.Still the Trump lovers have No problem criticizing Bill Clinton from events 20 years ago...So Trump's bigoted father is fair game
I see no issue here. It wasn't a problem that Obama's dad and mentor were America-hating communists. So why would we want a new standard?

reason10

Governor
You're REALLY grabbing at straws.

And it isn't working. Hillary tried the race card and Trump called her a bigot.

CNN reported this as "Trump and Hillary trade barbs on race" and that's it.

Nobody gives a rat's ass.