• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's defense for his Birther crap

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, oh yeah...Obama weakened the military.

She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversy,” Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for Paris. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly. It was depleted.”

The fact is that the Defense Budget was $533 billion in 2010.

https://www.thebalance.com/fy-2010-u-s-federal-budget-and-spending-3306312

The DOD budget in 2016 was $585 billion.

Given that
1. Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate and told us his investigators had proof.

2. The DOD budget went up even though we didn't have 100,000 troops in Iraq any more...

S

Sickofleft

That is a lame excuse. However it still is not going to make anyone care about her book.

She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversy,” Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for Paris. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly. It was depleted.”

Given that
1. Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate and told us his investigators had proof.

2. The DOD budget went up even though we didn't have 100,000 troops in Iraq any more...
What was Hillary Clinton's defense for her birther crap?

Oh wait, you don't need one from her, right?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I would guess he is talking about the sequester, which did hurt the military and took place while Obama was President.
Trump lies and pulls facts and figures out of his large azz daily so I doubt he put any thought into that statement......................:)

Given that

Who cares.