• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's defense for his Birther crap

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree that Obama was a dipshit when it came to his b.c. and that the long form eventually put out looks like a shitty fraud. I'm not saying he wasn't born a U.S. citizen. I'm saying Obama is an ASS clown.
as if you have shit to go on. Obama's short form BC was released in 2008. State of Hawaii verified it. Trump says he sent his posse and they have all kinds of evidence....never released shit. Even Trump admitted he was wrong. Trump lies on a daily basis and you don't care. He talks about changing the constitution with an XO and you don't care. You're the clown.

as if you have shit to go on. Obama's short form BC was released in 2008. State of Hawaii verified it. Trump says he sent his posse and they have all kinds of evidence....never released shit. Even Trump admitted he was wrong. Trump lies on a daily basis and you don't care. He talks about changing the constitution with an XO and you don't care. You're the clown.
Obama is an ass clown.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Obama's own literary agency published a brochure for 16 years that said he was born in kenya. How do you libs explain that.
The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well, oh yeah...Obama weakened the military.

She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversy,” Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for Paris. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly. It was depleted.”

The fact is that the Defense Budget was $533 billion in 2010.

https://www.thebalance.com/fy-2010-u-s-federal-budget-and-spending-3306312

The DOD budget in 2016 was $585 billion.

Given that
1. Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate and told us his investigators had proof.

2. The DOD budget went up even though we didn't have 100,000 troops in Iraq any more...
You mean Hillary's birther movement

We discussed this in 2012

Birtherism, flag pins & other Hillary Clinton campaign issues!
Apparently the left doesnt get out much ...except to smoke crack...they tend to forget that we have the Hillary Clinton camapign to thank for the...
Post by: Drumcollie, Jul 24, 2012 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

And the post By Former Russian/ Latvian, Degsme says it all.

Or perhaps we recognize that it was sh!t when the HRC campaign got desperate and tried that, and it is sh!t now. But the difference is that the HRC campaign was being mendacious and the idiots who NOW believe it are racists.

degsme, Jul 25, 2012
Admits Hillary started the Birther to win...but says racists believed it only after.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump has never told a lie in his life. But your boy Obama lied us into obamacare.
He started his presidency with the lie that his was the largest inauguration crowd ever...don't let the pictures confuse you....there were hundreds of thousands of people hiding in the bushes.

He continued it with the lie that his was the largest electoral college win since Reagan...oops, that wasn't true.

He claimed there were between 3 and 5 million illegal votes cast for Hillary...but can't prove it. So let's just call that a lie, because if he could, he would.

His lies amount to a daily event.

Meanwhile....Who in congress says they voted for the ACA because of anything Obama said?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. So that's your "excuse" for obama's own literary agency saying he was born in kenya. Did she just assume that all black men are born in kenya???

Obama must have told her he was born in kenya. THINK
The woman who wrote it wasn't his agent. She was an intern. Why lie?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You don't mind when the court interprets the constitution in a way you like, but when they don't you call it a rewrite.
They were quite fond of the “equal chad counting clause” the SCOTUS 5 found in the Constitution in 2000, crowning GWB president.

;-)

Drumcollie

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”
I agree that it was an error However Hillary Clinton used that error to claim her ascent to her rightful throne...She got dethroned.

During Barack Obama's campaign for president in 2008, throughout his presidency, and afterwards, a number of conspiracy theories falsely asserted Obama was ineligible to be President of the United States because he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States as required by Article Two of the U.S. Constitution

Conspiracy theories about Obama's religion appeared at least as early as his 2004 U.S. Senate campaign in a press release by Illinois political candidate Andy Martin,[28] and, according to a Los Angeles Times editorial,
Andy Martin is a democratic...one of you.

From the start of March 2008, rumors that Obama was born in Kenya before being flown to Hawaii were spread on conservative websites, with the suggestion that this would disqualify Obama from the presidency. In April of that year, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton repeated the same rumor,[30] including a Clinton Iowa campaign worker, who was fired for sending the e-mail.[31][32] These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion, and birth certificate.[33][34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Funny how you go back to the origination of the birther movement and all you get is Democrats...You!

Puzzling Evidence

I agree that Obama was a dipshit when it came to his b.c. and that the long form eventually put out looks like a shitty fraud. I'm not saying he wasn't born a U.S. citizen. I'm saying Obama is an ASS clown.
When the issue arose before his successful presidential campaign, he sent away for his birth certificate like anyone else born in Hawaii and received a certificate of birth. It was promptly hung on his wall in his Chicago office and he invited anyone who wanted to come and look at it. Only the Chicago Tribune and FactCheck bothered to come and see it.

As for his long form birth certificate, you realize that NO ONE actually got to see the real copy online, right? You were looking at a PDF file of it. Who knows what number of copies before that were made in order to bring it to us, but they included an actual photograph, a version in Adobe Acrobat, a scan, etc. There was nothing and I mean NOTHING whacked out about it. These steps were all necessary in order to post it online.

Puzzling Evidence

I agree that it was an error However Hillary Clinton used that error to claim her ascent to her rightful throne...She got dethroned.

Andy Martin is a democratic...one of you.

From the start of March 2008, rumors that Obama was born in Kenya before being flown to Hawaii were spread on conservative websites, with the suggestion that this would disqualify Obama from the presidency. In April of that year, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton repeated the same rumor,[30] including a Clinton Iowa campaign worker, who was fired for sending the e-mail.[31][32] These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion, and birth certificate.[33][34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Funny how you go back to the origination of the birther movement and all you get is Democrats...You!
I'm not a democrat. I do not care if you believe that or not. Not all Republicans (not one of those either) are water-boys. Not everyone is one side or the other.

Your antics are getting quite tiresome.

Andy Martin brought a lawsuit, but he did not create the whole 'birther' stupidity.

The earliest clue available was from an anonymous AOL blogger (original blog is no longer available).

S

Sickofleft

I think Barrack Obama was easily the worst President in my lifetime. However the "he was born in Kenya" stuff is pure unadulterated bullshit.

Drumcollie

Good point. I think that Obama effed up when he put out the fake birth certs. I personally am not a birther. That was a democrat idea, and you know how stupid I think Democrats are. You jus' lookin' for you some racism.

Puzzling Evidence

Good point. I think that Obama effed up when he put out the fake birth certs. I personally am not a birther. That was a democrat idea, and you know how stupid I think Democrats are. You jus' lookin' for you some racism.
WHAT?!?

Obama put out "fake" BCs???

You're too much.