• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's defense for his Birther crap

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
If there was someone writing a short biography about me to distribute ANYWHERE, I would want to see what they planned on saying. I'd have a right to make sure everything was true. With no questions asked, you just believe whatever they tell you.
In case they said you were from Kenya?

I see....

Caroljo

Senator
For someone who says she doesn't care, you certainly are breaking your ass to try to put your birther doubts on other readers. Do you think a President has time to read everything people writes about them? The birther thing was debunked every which way possible. The long and short form BCs and of course the two newspapers that had an article that showed that he was born on that day in that state. My God...why make up "What if's" if you aren't trying to keep the damn thing going.
Obama wasn't President at the time the pamphlets were made. ;)

I like to make up "what if's"...it makes people really think about something. Instead of listening to the media to tell you what to think. I'm sure you don't understand, you have a "one way only" brain.

Caroljo

Senator
Don't worry...nobody thinks you're interesting enough to do that. You're safe.
I agree!
Hey PE...I'm going to write a short biography on @Caroljo, I'll send it to ya via PM. Don't tell her. She might want to see it. :rolleyes:
If it was going to be published where a lot of people would see it, then yes....I'd want to see it first. You're trying to compare sending my biography to ONE person in a PM to a persons biography sent to many people where many more people will see it. In that case, I would want to know what they wrote. Anyone would.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I like to make up "what if's"...it makes people really think about something. Instead of listening to the media to tell you what to think. I'm sure you don't understand, you have a "one way only" brain.
As I said...the birther thing was debunked so normal people can understand. We can't help it if you can't comprehend the obvious. I don't even know when or where or how the "pamphlets" were made but you sure put a lot of stock into words on a page. Do you believe all the words said about Trump in books over the years before and since he was elected?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I agree!

If it was going to be published where a lot of people would see it, then yes....I'd want to see it first. You're trying to compare sending my biography to ONE person in a PM to a persons biography sent to many people where many more people will see it. In that case, I would want to know what they wrote. Anyone would.
You don't have to worry about your biography going out in a pamphlet. Right? People would look at the pamphlet and say..."Isn't that Dawg's twin? if they saw the photo you two posted here of the two of you together. But then why would anyone put his biography in a pamphlet as well? So you're projecting about nothing as usual

redtide

Mayor
Well, oh yeah...Obama weakened the military.

She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversy,” Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for Paris. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly. It was depleted.”

The fact is that the Defense Budget was $533 billion in 2010.

https://www.thebalance.com/fy-2010-u-s-federal-budget-and-spending-3306312

The DOD budget in 2016 was $585 billion.

Given that
1. Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate and told us his investigators had proof.

2. The DOD budget went up even though we didn't have 100,000 troops in Iraq any more...
well he sure did not spend in on the military that he decimated. Perhaps he used the money he stole from US to buy friends in other nations. He did love giving away our tax dollars

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree!

look up "published". the Pamphlet was never made public until someone gave it to Breitbart.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
well he sure did not spend in on the military that he decimated. Perhaps he used the money he stole from US to buy friends in other nations. He did love giving away our tax dollars
So your newest work of fiction is how Obama somehow took money from the DOD budget and kept it for himself. Dude, seek help.

You think Obama decimated the military? In fact the active duty is currently 1.2 million and another 811,000 in the reserves (as of Feb 2018).

There were 1.3 million active duty as of 9/2009.
https://www.infoplease.com/us/military-personnel/active-duty-military-personnel-branch

So the facts are that the DOD budget went up. The number of active duty military is about the same...yet you say he decimated the military. Based on what?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Your "what if's" only seem to go towards accusing someone of something. What if the woman told the truth and Obama never saw it? Since there is nothing to gain by his having that pamphlet sent to other publishers...why do it? Sometimes the simple answer is the right one. She made a mistake.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree!

when was the pamphlet published? what book stores could you buy one in?

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Well of course she SAID that, you fool. But how could she have made such an error?. Did she assume all blacks were born in kenya???? Obama must have told her he was born there.

And how did this supposed "error" go uncorrected for 16 years?? THINK

You don't mind when the court interprets the constitution in a way you like, but when they don't you call it a rewrite.
Don't give us that "interpretation" crap. The SC rewrites the constitution all the time and then you call it an interpretation!!! What were they interpreting in roe v wade or plyler v doe?? THINK

As for his long form birth certificate, you realize that NO ONE actually got to see the real copy online, right? You were looking at a PDF file of it. Who knows what number of copies before that were made in order to bring it to us, but they included an actual photograph, a version in Adobe Acrobat, a scan, etc. There was nothing and I mean NOTHING whacked out about it. These steps were all necessary in order to post it online.
HAHAHA. So why did the long form say "I certify this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the hawaii state dept of health"??

Why say "true copy OR ABSTRACT". ? It was supposed to be a true copy period. THINK

S

Sickofleft

Last I checked I'm still entitled to my opinion that you are full of shit.

Anemic? We had 4% GDP growth quarters...We were coming back from -8% gdp and 10% unemployment and a huge foreclosure surge from 2004 to 2007.

"Ended the Iraq war" in compliance with the Bush Status of Forces agreement. If that was irresponsible then blame Bush.

"Owned by Putin and Assad"? Since Assad gave up all known WMD material for destruction it seems odd to me that you'd honestly think that wasn't a win for Obama.
But then "honestly" is the key word and why would I suggest it applies to you.

How in the hell do you use "incidental collection" of intel in any way that could possibly be illegal or unethical? The bottom line is that someone called the Russian ambassador, someone who's phone is always under surveillance...are you actually saying if the transcript of that call revealed wrong doing that it should have been ignored?

The longer Trump is in office the better Obama looks.
Yawn

You don't end up with a guy like Trump as President if the guy before him was any good. He wasn't and here we are.

Or ya know keep blaming the Russians, the birther movement whatever you need to do to save the failed legacy of a failed President.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yawn

You don't end up with a guy like Trump as President if the guy before him was any good. He wasn't and here we are.

Or ya know keep blaming the Russians, the birther movement whatever you need to do to save the failed legacy of a failed President.
we ended up with Trump because the alternative was Hillary.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't give us that "interpretation" crap. The SC rewrites the constitution all the time and then you call it an interpretation!!! What were they interpreting in roe v wade or plyler v doe?? THINK
or when they interpreted the 2nd amendment to mean every single man woman and child was a member of a well regulated militia?