• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's Ego Wall Crumbles

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I would say congress should authorize funds to replace them, but they can't trust Trump not to declare his ego a national emergency so he can steal the funds for his vanity project.
he's building a vanity? odd.

you just said he was replacing wall. so it would seem the hate and fear preceded him. no?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It did, yes. But of course his goal is expansion. It was the highlight of his campaign.

that is well understood. but i was addressing the hate and fear aspect. it does seem that that did precede him as well..

else there would be nothing to replace, no?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
that is well understood. but i was addressing the hate and fear aspect. it does seem that that did precede him as well..

else there would be nothing to replace, no?
True. Trump wanted enhancement and expansion on what is already there.

In my opinion, having some fencing up in some areas is one thing, a border to border 10 foot wall is another. It’s symbolism that screams fear and hate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
understood,
True. Trump wanted enhancement and expansion on what is already there.

In my opinion, having some fencing up in some areas is one thing, a border to border 10 foot wall is another. It’s symbolism that screams fear and hate.
but the basis was already there. in that hate and fear preceded him, as witnessed by the wall/fencing and other deterrent that preceded his efforts.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Now I could be wrong............. but I think they just go around the wall in the hundred's upon hundred's of miles that are open

The Pentagon withdrew $$ for NEW wall, but they are still using funds to "replace already extant border infrastructure."

Oh, no, NO NEW WALL.

LOL
I'm so glad you are happy that more and more illegals will be crossing the border eating up our resources. Keeping people living on the streets, bringing in their diseases, raping and murdering our citizens. You are the perfect leftist.

Nostra

Governor
When Barry Hussein built 100s of miles of wall it wasn't an "ego wall". He wasn't "racist" and full of hate.

The Dimwinger hypocrisy is astounding.:D:D:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
understood,

but the basis was already there. in that hate and fear preceded him, as witnessed by the wall/fencing and other deterrent that preceded his efforts.
True. But when the primary focus of your entire campaign is the wall, that is a whole new level. His supports were chanting "build that wall", not "fix that wall" or "slightly enhance the wall that is currently there".

how so, it's not built yet
How is the wall an ineffective waste of money?

The wall that is already built hasn't stemmed the flow of people or drugs. There is nothing that leads me to believe a bigger wall would stem the flow of drugs or people. It's just a giant waste of money.