• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's got some hot looking women behind him..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hot looking women attaching themselves to the men with the most money is a good thing, IMO. Being good at almost anything will almost always translate to financial success. If you're a good salesman, you make money; if you're a good musician or artist, your work will sell; etc., etc. This penchant of attractive women to move towards the most financially successful men, means that men will get up off their ass, and go do something that makes money. And that something, will usually improve our society.
Guys, if you want a decent looking woman to keep you company when you get old, then put the video game controller down and go make some money. Go back to school, learn a trade, whatever..... but get your ass to work.
yet, it seems to be the reverse for millionaire libs....look at them ugly broads they married...........of course Slick seems to get some hot women he's not married too.............

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Not to mention Kerry's infamous $500K tax dodge by registering his yacht outside his home state to avoid paying the higher taxes in Massachusetts.

Even the LW HuffPost called him on it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john-kerry-saves-500000-b_n_656985.html
BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family’s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

If the “Isabel” were kept at the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee’s summer vacation home on Nantucket, or in Boston Harbor near his city residence, he would be liable for $437,500 in one-time sales tax. He would also have to pay $70,000 in annual excise taxes.

Rhode Island repealed those taxes in 1993. That has made the state something of a nautical tax haven.

Kerry spokesman David Wade said Friday the boat is being kept at Newport Shipyard not to evade taxes, but “for long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes.”

Wade noted the vessel was designed by Rhode Island boat designer Ted Fontaine and purchased in the state. It was built in New Zealand by Friendship Yachts.

A Department of Revenue spokesman said Kerry would be liable for Massachusetts taxes if he berthed the boat in the Bay State within six months of its purchase. If the “Isabel” were brought to Massachusetts after that period, the state would have to decide if it wanted to pursue the taxes.

Massachusetts, like most other states, has been grappling with plunging tax revenues. Last year’s budget decifict was $600 million, and officials are bracing for a $1 billion deficit this year.

The 76-foot sloop has two cabins, a pilot house fitted with a wet bar and cold wine storage, according to the Boston Herald, which first reported its Rhode Island berthing. It derives its moniker from the middle name of Kerry’s mother and the name his wife, Teresa Heinz, planned to give a daughter.

Instead, she had three sons.

Coast Guard registration records show the vessel is owned by Great Point LLC, a limited liability corporation based in Pittsburgh, Heinz’s longtime home. The millionaire heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune is a philanthropist and environmentalist.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not to mention Kerry's infamous $500K tax dodge by registering his yacht outside his home state to avoid paying the higher taxes in Massachusetts.

Even the LW HuffPost called him on it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john-kerry-saves-500000-b_n_656985.html
BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family’s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

If the “Isabel” were kept at the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee’s summer vacation home on Nantucket, or in Boston Harbor near his city residence, he would be liable for $437,500 in one-time sales tax. He would also have to pay $70,000 in annual excise taxes.

Rhode Island repealed those taxes in 1993. That has made the state something of a nautical tax haven.

Kerry spokesman David Wade said Friday the boat is being kept at Newport Shipyard not to evade taxes, but “for long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes.”

Wade noted the vessel was designed by Rhode Island boat designer Ted Fontaine and purchased in the state. It was built in New Zealand by Friendship Yachts.

A Department of Revenue spokesman said Kerry would be liable for Massachusetts taxes if he berthed the boat in the Bay State within six months of its purchase. If the “Isabel” were brought to Massachusetts after that period, the state would have to decide if it wanted to pursue the taxes.

Massachusetts, like most other states, has been grappling with plunging tax revenues. Last year’s budget decifict was $600 million, and officials are bracing for a $1 billion deficit this year.

The 76-foot sloop has two cabins, a pilot house fitted with a wet bar and cold wine storage, according to the Boston Herald, which first reported its Rhode Island berthing. It derives its moniker from the middle name of Kerry’s mother and the name his wife, Teresa Heinz, planned to give a daughter.

Instead, she had three sons.

Coast Guard registration records show the vessel is owned by Great Point LLC, a limited liability corporation based in Pittsburgh, Heinz’s longtime home. The millionaire heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune is a philanthropist and environmentalist.
mentioned that in a different thread, thx for posting full disclosure.

Wahbooz

Governor
You are dead wrong on that one. Most people see a 70 year old man with a wife younger than his daughter they think," Dirty,old man. " She would not give him the time of day if he did not have money. A form of selling your soul to the company store.

But women do go with men because they have money; how many broke-ass 70 yr old men living on Social Security Disability have trophy wives? So again, money=power=women. What anyone thinks, or how anyone feels about it is irrelevant; bottom line is, who are the hot women with?[/QUOTE]

Quite right, slick. But just because a woman is young and beautiful, she is not necessarily hot.

Personally I prefer older, experienced women; and not someone who is going to pretend just for the money. Trump can have that all he wants, and after all why does he care how much money he spends. Myself, I prefer a hot, older, well off, woman who is in it for love.

Last edited:

freyasman

Senator
But women do go with men because they have money; how many broke-ass 70 yr old men living on Social Security Disability have trophy wives? So again, money=power=women. What anyone thinks, or how anyone feels about it is irrelevant; bottom line is, who are the hot women with?
Quite right, slick. But just because a woman is young and beautiful, she is not necessarily hot.

Personally I prefer older, experienced women; and not someone who is going to pretend just for the money. Trump can have that all he wants, and after all why does he care how much money he spends. Myself, I prefer a hot, older, well off, woman who is in it for love.[/QUOTE]
Don't we all.... but if you couldn't get her, would you settle for a hot younger wench? ;)

Seriously though, sometimes the women we want most, who have all the qualities we admire and desire most, simply aren't available and you end up helping the hot college-age gymnast that grew up down the street work out her daddy issues. Just roll with it....

Wahbooz

Governor
Don't we all.... but if you couldn't get her, would you settle for a hot younger wench? ;)

Seriously though, sometimes the women we want most, who have all the qualities we admire and desire most, simply aren't available and you end up helping the hot college-age gymnast that grew up down the street work out her daddy issues. Just roll with it....
[/QUOTE]

I like that song. But that depends, frey. Sometimes you hunger for some intelligent conversation, and some couldn't carry that in a paper sack. In that case, I'd rather play in my kitchen.

freyasman

Senator

I like that song. But that depends, frey. Sometimes you hunger for some intelligent conversation, and some couldn't carry that in a paper sack. In that case, I'd rather play in my kitchen.[/QUOTE]
You don't have to keep her, just enjoy her company until someone who is a better fit comes along, and then send her on her way, hopefully happy with the time she spent with you. Not everything is supposed to be forever.....

J

JoeBlam

But women do go with men because they have money; how many broke-ass 70 yr old men living on Social Security Disability
If you want a trophy wife at 70 you'd have to be either rich or a leftist. Lefties get younger babes by spinning tales of "the movement" that college girls find fascinating. I see this all the time around ASU (Arizona State).....geezers my age with a ponytail and a young thang walking along, her mesmerized by some sleazy line of jive he's dealing. It can't last long, but if he's diligent he can likely replace his losses fairly quickly.

Wahbooz

Governor
If you want a trophy wife at 70 you'd have to be either rich or a leftist. Lefties get younger babes by spinning tales of "the movement" that college girls find fascinating. I see this all the time around ASU (Arizona State).....geezers my age with a ponytail and a young thang walking along, her mesmerized by some sleazy line of jive he's dealing. It can't last long, but if he's diligent he can likely replace his losses fairly quickly.
So comical. So trump is a leftist?

Wahbooz

Governor
You don't have to keep her, just enjoy her company until someone who is a better fit comes along, and then send her on her way, hopefully happy with the time she spent with you. Not everything is supposed to be forever.....
I've already got her, and she's not young and dumb. And the best part, so very experienced.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
....Seriously though, sometimes the women we want most, who have all the qualities we admire and desire most, simply aren't available and you end up helping the hot college-age gymnast that grew up down the street work out her daddy issues. Just roll with it....
Unrequited love is hard, and I do agree with "roll with it", but I also think it's important to not settle for the best one can get. A lot of happiness is internal. Someone who enters a marriage for reasons less than full commitment and without regret will not be happy.

That said, May-December relationships, much less marriages, face many obstacles. http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/may-december-couples

They might work for a decade or two, but eventually time will catch up to them. The 50 year old male (even with 50 is the new 40) and a 25 year old female will eventually be a 70 year old male and a 45 year old female. The female may want to "live a little" and the 70 year is shopping for Depends and Ensure. It's not an impossible relationship, but it is very problematic. Obviously each situation can be different. Equally obviously, money is a big influence, but even that may not stop the younger spouse from banging the hired help.

Unrequited love is hard, and I do agree with "roll with it", but I also think it's important to not settle for the best one can get. A lot of happiness is internal. Someone who enters a marriage for reasons less than full commitment and without regret will not be happy.

That said, May-December relationships, much less marriages, face many obstacles. http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/may-december-couples

They might work for a decade or two, but eventually time will catch up to them. The 50 year old male (even with 50 is the new 40) and a 25 year old female will eventually be a 70 year old male and a 45 year old female. The female may want to "live a little" and the 70 year is shopping for Depends and Ensure. It's not an impossible relationship, but it is very problematic. Obviously each situation can be different. Equally obviously, money is a big influence, but even that may not stop the younger spouse from banging the hired help.
My next door neighbour, J, and very very good friend was married to F -they had two lovely children and were happy, never in love but their partnership was a good one, they respected each other and allowed each other their freedoms, out of their marriage they both got the life they needed he his family and she a stable home to bring up her girls in - he though was a drinking man and eventually their love life suffered due to that soooooo it halted. Later she fell in love with D and gave F this ultimatum ' I take the girls and go and live with D or you leave or he comes here and we all live here together' F said 'let him come here' ---- her girls were young then so there were no shenanigans in the house -- gossip was quelled by 'our house is full of love' --- D died, all were heart broken (F&D were good mates) -- 7 years later K came on the scene he 20 she 40 ---- 1 year after F died at 76 ( alcohol related) still devastated by F's death but K and J married -she nearly 70 he 50 they are still together -the worry is what he will do when she goes - he loves her so very very much. They are simple country folk on the surface though she extremely intelligent, a free spirit, warm and loving - no looker, very large and cuddly was extremely sexy, adores and is adored by most people especially her grandchildren ---- 'naught so rare as folk'.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
Between fits of laughter maybe you should read the first sentence of my post again because the joke's on you.
Me thinks you're a walking joke. And by the way, neither one of us are..... 'Leftists' as you put it, and we both live quite comfortably. So the jokes on you.

Last edited:

freyasman

Senator

People do what they do..... surround yourself only with the trustworthy. And if someone betrays that trust, burn the bitch down and go on with your life.

freyasman

Senator
My next door neighbour, J, and very very good friend was married to F -they had two lovely children and were happy, never in love but their partnership was a good one, they respected each other and allowed each other their freedoms, out of their marriage they both got the life they needed he his family and she a stable home to bring up her girls in - he though was a drinking man and eventually their love life suffered due to that soooooo it halted. Later she fell in love with D and gave F this ultimatum ' I take the girls and go and live with D or you leave or he comes here and we all live here together' F said 'let him come here' ---- her girls were young then so there were no shenanigans in the house -- gossip was quelled by 'our house is full of love' --- D died, all were heart broken (F&D were good mates) -- 7 years later K came on the scene he 20 she 40 ---- 1 year after F died at 76 ( alcohol related) still devastated by F's death but K and J married -she nearly 70 he 50 they are still together -the worry is what he will do when she goes - he loves her so very very much. They are simple country folk on the surface though she extremely intelligent, a free spirit, warm and loving - no looker, very large and cuddly was extremely sexy, adores and is adored by most people especially her grandchildren ---- 'naught so rare as folk'.
So they're poly, is what you're saying?