• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's got some hot looking women behind him..

So they're poly, is what you're saying?
No absolutely not. I'm not going into details but because of F's drinking there had been no intimacy within the marriage for a long time before D came on the scene and was still none existent in the interim period between D and K.

Theirs was a good partnership though because they gave each other the home, family and stability which they both needed. They were good good and loyal friends who were honest with each other. Neither of them had had a 'good' start in life - they were each others rocks.

But she needed intimate love where as he needed his beer ---- but they both needed their home.

It seems a bizaare situation but actually it wasn't, not really. It just wasn't the conventional way of going about things, that's all.

My point was though, that her present hubby K is 20 years her junior and now she is over 70 --- he still adores her, besotted he is -

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
People do what they do..... surround yourself only with the trustworthy. And if someone betrays that trust, burn the bitch down and go on with your life.
True. Trust is a matter of faith. Obviously it's silly to trust someone who has proven themselves to be a chronic liar and/or bullshitter, but trusting someone in good faith only to have them play you, betray you or otherwise violate that trust is all on them. No need to "burn the bitch down", just walk away. Agreed 100% about "go on with your life".

So they're poly, is what you're saying?
As a ps to my last answer. Needless to say when I first moved here and was still working full time as well as having 2 other girls working from here -I was very very pleased to know that the village already had it's scarlet lady - discretion being no 1 on my list.

freyasman

Senator
No absolutely not. I'm not going into details but because of F's drinking there had been no intimacy within the marriage for a long time before D came on the scene and was still none existent in the interim period between D and K.

Theirs was a good partnership though because they gave each other the home, family and stability which they both needed. They were good good and loyal friends who were honest with each other. Neither of them had had a 'good' start in life - they were each others rocks.

But she needed intimate love where as he needed his beer ---- but they both needed their home.

It seems a bizaare situation but actually it wasn't, not really. It just wasn't the conventional way of going about things, that's all.

My point was though, that her present hubby K is 20 years her junior and now she is over 70 --- he still adores her, besotted he is -
An alpha for the fvcks and a beta for the bucks then, from the sounds of it. An ideal situation for a woman if she can make it work.

freyasman

Senator
As a ps to my last answer. Needless to say when I first moved here and was still working full time as well as having 2 other girls working from here -I was very very pleased to know that the village already had it's scarlet lady - discretion being no 1 on my list.
All those amateurs running around can sure fvck things up for pros, can't they? ;)
That goes for almost any line of work, QT

freyasman

Senator
True. Trust is a matter of faith. Obviously it's silly to trust someone who has proven themselves to be a chronic liar and/or bullshitter, but trusting someone in good faith only to have them play you, betray you or otherwise violate that trust is all on them. No need to "burn the bitch down", just walk away. Agreed 100% about "go on with your life".
I'm known for several things..... but none of them are a forgiving nature. I'm a big fan of making examples of folks, so that others learn to not try that shit with me.

All those amateurs running around can sure fvck things up for pros, can't they? ;)
That goes for almost any line of work, QT
F was already ill when I first came here, at home and under her feet all the time, so she used to escape into my place a lot a lot a lot ---- there were some really farcical moments until in the end I had to tell her what I did --- it was getting far to complicated with people being sneaked in and out of different doors, life's complicated enough without that sort of comedy!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I'm known for several things..... but none of them are a forgiving nature. I'm a big fan of making examples of folks, so that others learn to not try that shit with me.
Well, you are free to choose having people fear you than trust you, but I disagree with your life philosophy.

Yes, if someone fucks you over, plays you or otherwise betrays a trust, then don't trust them ever again. But to harbor hate and anger over that person's dishonest actions is, IMHO,e self-destruction.

An example on this forum is how @Spamature was dishonest in paying off his bet to me. Even his friends admit he "played" me even though Spamature continues to deny he did anything dishonest.

Nonetheless, I don't hate him nor his lying friends. That doesn't mean I won't remind everyone how they are lying fuckwads who can't be trusted, but I don't hate them. What they've done is their choice.

I'm reminded of the great words by Pastor Charles Swindoll about attitude:
http://www.bigeye.com/attitude.htm
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

Well, you are free to choose having people fear you than trust you, but I disagree with your life philosophy.

Yes, if someone fucks you over, plays you or otherwise betrays a trust, then don't trust them ever again. But to harbor hate and anger over that person's dishonest actions is, IMHO,e self-destruction.

An example on this forum is how @Spamature was dishonest in paying off his bet to me. Even his friends admit he "played" me even though Spamature continues to deny he did anything dishonest.

Nonetheless, I don't hate him nor his lying friends. That doesn't mean I won't remind everyone how they are lying fuckwads who can't be trusted, but I don't hate them. What they've done is their choice.

I'm reminded of the great words by Pastor Charles Swindoll about attitude:
http://www.bigeye.com/attitude.htm
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.
Bollocks - the difference between frey and you is that he is honest.

Barbella

Senator
Unrequited love is hard, and I do agree with "roll with it", but I also think it's important to not settle for the best one can get. A lot of happiness is internal. Someone who enters a marriage for reasons less than full commitment and without regret will not be happy.

That said, May-December relationships, much less marriages, face many obstacles. http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/may-december-couples

They might work for a decade or two, but eventually time will catch up to them. The 50 year old male (even with 50 is the new 40) and a 25 year old female will eventually be a 70 year old male and a 45 year old female. The female may want to "live a little" and the 70 year is shopping for Depends and Ensure. It's not an impossible relationship, but it is very problematic. Obviously each situation can be different. Equally obviously, money is a big influence, but even that may not stop the younger spouse from banging the hired help.
Sometimes, it works a lot longer than that... as in my case, for instance. I'm older than my husband by quite a bit, and we're celebrating our 25th anniversary this July.... still happy, still in love, and money had absolutely nothing to do with it since neither one of us was what you'd call 'rich'... not by a long shot. We earned what we've got together, enjoying every minute of it. :)

Barbella

Senator
Bollocks - the difference between frey and you is that he is honest.
I have to agree with Max there. Attitude is EVERYTHING in life... I can choose to be happy, or I can choose to be miserable, under the same exact circumstances.

Barring serious health issues, that is. Everything else is surmountable and irrelevant. :))

I have to agree with Max there. Attitude is EVERYTHING in life... I can choose to be happy, or I can choose to be miserable, under the same exact circumstances.

Barring serious health issues, that is. Everything else is surmountable and irrelevant. :))
You might believe it Barb but I'm bloody damned sure your mate Max don't ;)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
How can you be so sure? Do you know him personally?

I'm asking because max said more or less the same thing I said, but here you are, claiming he's lying. What's up with that?
She's just pissed at me for wedging her knickers over her antisemitism and nutty conspiracy theories. It doesn't help that I do exactly the same to her like-minded friends.

Yes, I strongly believe the wisdom of Pastor Charles Swindoll. Reinhold Niebuhr's Serenity Prayer is also a favorite:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

How can you be so sure? Do you know him personally?

I'm asking because max said more or less the same thing I said, but here you are, claiming he's lying. What's up with that?
We only know each other from our words Barb - and from those alone -he most certainly does not practice what he has taken upon himself to preach to frey'.

Lying? Whether he his trying to delude himself or the rest of us or both I can't know nor do I care .

My point was that he was taking it upon himself to preach to frey' that which he himself does not practice - judging from the only evidence any of us have of each other on here.

Barbella

Senator
We only know each other from our words Barb - and from those alone -he most certainly does not practice what he has taken upon himself to preach to frey'.

Lying? Whether he his trying to delude himself or the rest of us or both I can't know nor do I care .

My point was that he was taking it upon himself to preach to frey' that which he himself does not practice - judging from the only evidence any of us have of each other on here.
I disagree, but we're all entitled to our opinions... -;)

There we go with your delusion of intelligence even Napoleon ---
I disagree, but we're all entitled to our opinions... -;)
We have been offered very different perspectives by which to see this particular poster Barb.

When he declares war on you too come and see me eh? ;)

Barbella

Senator
There we go with your delusion of intelligence even Napoleon ---

We have been offered very different perspectives by which to see this particular poster Barb.

When he declares war on you too come and see me eh? ;)
He won't "declare war on me" because I give him no reason to, since most of our opinions are similar, and on the ones that differ, we give each other room and mutual respect.

Just like you and I have done for years. :)

She's just pissed at me for wedging her knickers over her antisemitism and nutty conspiracy theories. It doesn't help that I do exactly the same to her like-minded friends.

Yes, I strongly believe the wisdom of Pastor Charles Swindoll. Reinhold Niebuhr's Serenity Prayer is also a favorite:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
As I said in the relevant thread what ever my personal feeling might be they are irrelevant to the subject in hand - In this thread I am saying your frey' preach smacks deeply of hypocrisy.