• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's latest (I think) slimes about McCain...this time he scraped through the bottom of the barrel

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I've read that they didn't really need HIS signature to give McCain a state funeral. He lied AGAIN. Another lie was that McCain (a few hours before he voted) was going to vote with the pugs when he gave a thumbs down, which enraged the lunatic Trump. Dancing on the grave of a veteran shouldn't make Republicans very happy, since they claim to support vets, but watch them defend this POS. This video ended before he made the statement about not being "THANKED" for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Funny thing is, MANY republicans have come out against Trump's rhetoric...some told it like it is, but Lindsay Graham, who pretended to be a friend of McCain only said "I don't think this kind of talk helps the President' but I'm going to continue trying to help him. LOL GEE...I wonder what Graham's motive is?

Dancing on McCain's grave, Probably to the tune of "MY WAY" like he used for his 2016 Inauguration.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I've read that they didn't really need HIS signature to give McCain a state funeral. He lied AGAIN. Another lie was that McCain (a few hours before he voted) was going to vote with the pugs when he gave a thumbs down, which enraged the lunatic Trump. Dancing on the grave of a veteran shouldn't make Republicans very happy, since they claim to support vets, but watch them defend this POS. This video ended before he made the statement about not being "THANKED" for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Funny thing is, MANY republicans have come out against Trump's rhetoric...some told it like it is, but Lindsay Graham, who pretended to be a friend of McCain only said "I don't think this kind of talk helps the President' but I'm going to continue trying to help him. LOL GEE...I wonder what Graham's motive is?

Dancing on McCain's grave, Probably to the tune of "MY WAY" like he used for his 2016 Inauguration.

Yep. I am constantly astonished by Trump’s lack of self-discipline (let alone common decency). He has many, many character flaws - but, moreover, he lacks even the ability to tamp down impulsive, reflexive outbursts. It’s like some weird combination of Aspberger’s and ADHD.

I can’t speak for “Republican’s”, but I certainly don’t care for his conduct.

I like some of his policies and oppose others. I do like his two SCOTUS nominees.

He’s essentially the same amoral billionaire playboy he has always been - except that I would have thought that his advanced age would at least tame that a bit (if decency and character could not).

S

Sickofleft

Yep. I am constantly astonished by Trump’s lack of self-discipline (let alone common decency). He has many, many character flaws - but, moreover, he lacks even the ability to tamp down impulsive, reflexive outbursts. It’s like some weird combination of Aspberger’s and ADHD.

I can’t speak for “Republican’s”, but I certainly don’t care for his conduct.

I like some of his policies and oppose others. I do like his two SCOTUS nominees.

He’s essentially the same amoral billionaire playboy he has always been - except that I would have thought that his advanced age would at least tame that a bit (if decency and character could not).

I often think the only thing keeping the country from being a full blown Liberal Fascist State is a unqualified obnoxious [Unwelcome language removed] who inexplicably managed to get himself elected President.

Given the current alternatives, which includes a car load of interchangeable morons, I am going to have to stick with the [Unwelcome language removed].

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I often think the only thing keeping the country from being a full blown Liberal Fascist State is a unqualified obnoxious [Unwelcome language removed] who inexplicably managed to get himself elected President.

Given the current alternatives, which includes a car load of interchangeable morons, I am going to have to stick with the [Unwelcome language removed].
Trump is going to need another tax cut to maintain the image of improving the GDP...otherwise his trade war and deficit spending are going to be taking effect pretty soon...Bankruptcies in farm country are already up 15% in the last 12 months.

S

Sickofleft

Trump is going to need another tax cut to maintain the image of improving the GDP...otherwise his trade war and deficit spending are going to be taking effect pretty soon...Bankruptcies in farm country are already up 15% in the last 12 months.
Find out soon enough.