• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's mind-boggling lie du jour: Obama is the "founder of ISIS, and Hillary is the co-founder"!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
This is no surprise, I expect it will get worse....No doubt Trump will openly call for his followers to take up arms against our government before this thing is over

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is no surprise, I expect it will get worse....No doubt Trump will openly call for his followers to take up arms against our government before this thing is over
Accuses Hillary of founding ISIS, advocates her assassination....

Can that swine possibly get any lower?

Wow.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Accuses Hillary of founding ISIS, advocates her assassination....

Can that swine possibly get any lower?

Wow.
Unfortunately he can...Soon it will be undeniable he is going to lose big...Look for him to unleash crazy conspiracy theorys daily...Whipping his dwindling following in a lather of hatred and paranoia...Many on PJ are already espousing crazy stuff now....You have to feel for law enforcement in the next few months

Bugsy McGurk

President
Unfortunately he can...Soon it will be undeniable he is going to lose big...Look for him to unleash crazy conspiracy theorys daily...Whipping his dwindling following in a lather of hatred and paranoia...Many on PJ are already espousing crazy stuff now....You have to feel for law enforcement in the next few months
He truly is raising the question of whether his "victory strategy" is inciting some yahoo into assassinating Hillary.

Can he actually be THAT deranged?

Bugsy McGurk

President
when Θ and Hildebeest armed 'Syrian Rebels' they armed ISIS...........good news.......Θ sent Hanoi Kerry to TEAM up with Putin in Syria and now ISIS is being killed like Patton killed Germans and Japs............WWII........I'm sure you libs are in tears...........
Noise.

Try to focus on topics.

S

Sickofleft

That's a little harsh, I would not call him lying swine because of that comment, I would call him grossly un-knowledgeable .....

A serious case can be made over the last 8 years of an absolutely failed foreign policy of our current Administration.

Apparently it is impossible for Trump to do because when he try's he ends up blurting stuff out like that, which just distracts from the actual issue.

Again, Hillary Clinton must thank god for him every day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's a little harsh, I would not call him lying swine because of that comment, I would call him grossly un-knowledgeable .....

A serious case can be made over the last 8 years of an absolutely failed foreign policy of our current Administration.

Apparently it is impossible for Trump to do because when he try's he ends up blurting stuff out like that, which just distracts from the actual issue.

Again, Hillary Clinton must thank god for him every day.
Translation: You're right. The guy lies his ass off everytime he opens his mouth.

;-)

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Translation: You're right. The guy lies his ass off everytime he opens his mouth.

;-)
Trump seems intent on pleasing his hardcore followers, telling them exactly what they want to hear.He has become like one of those crazy late night Right Wing Radio guys howling in the night...screaming in outrage

S

Sickofleft

;-)
Translation: Much like the Clinton campaign I cannot defend the last eight years either so all i can talk about is Trumps temperament. Absent that "we" (Democrats) have absolutely nothing to run on.