• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's Russian Laundromat

"He has told aides he was especially disturbed after learning Mueller would be able to access several years of his tax returns.":p

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?utm_term=.2a5ab96a579c
Benedict Donald knows those returns are going to be leaked and there will be more Russia ties ...

The Russia party will only win if Russia stays involved

Benedict Donald knows those returns are going to be leaked and there will be more Russia ties ...

The Russia party will only win if Russia stays involved
I think Trump's financial ties to Russian and FSU gangsters are more likely to bring him down than his campaign's collusion with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic party elites and the media seem to be more invested in the collusion angle than the party's base is:

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:19600:Russiagate:-Kooky-Characters,-Cold-War-Liberals

"From the media standpoint, I think what people have to understand is that a lot of this is about money. The Russia story sells incredibly well and cable networks that traditionally have not made a lot of money are making a lot of money with this story.

"So I understand that the relentless emphasis on the Russia story makes a lot of sense from the networks' point of view because it creates among viewers this impression that the fate of the nation may be decided any minute.

"This is like they're selling it as a kind of Watergate sequel, so you have to tune in every night. Not just on election night, you have to keep tuning in. I almost understand it more coming from the media.

"It's the political class that I understand less because their sort of relentless emphasis on this Russia story is a huge bet that I don't know whether it's going to pay off. I think they're doing this at the expense of making a cogent argument on policy grounds against Trump, and they're also forcing the resistance to be synonymous with this Russia story.

"So in order for the resistance to have meaning, the conspiracy has to be true. It would make a lot more sense if there was a resistance that was based upon opposition to Trump's healthcare policies or his environmental views, all of which are totally repugnant."