• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s shutdown costing him support of his rabble

S

Sickofleft

Unless you are a non-essential Government employee nobody has noticed the Government is "shut down". This despite the MSM doing its usual the sky is falling routine, and its brain dead fascist disciples (you) repeating their talking points.

The longer this last the better Trump looks.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Unless you are a non-essential Government employee nobody has noticed the Government is "shut down". This despite the MSM doing its usual the sky is falling routine, and its brain dead fascist disciples (you) repeating their talking points.

Keep whistling in the wind as Trump’s poll numbers continue to plunge.

;-)

S

Sickofleft

Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes.

But you digress.
I am digressing?

You should read the constitution, she needed those votes in other states. Sadly she got them in NY and LA..........fat good it did her when her "blue wall" collapsed.

S

Sickofleft

Now that your digression is done, got any comment on the topic?
Short term memory problems?

S

Sickofleft

Cutting through that babbling, does that mean you’re not concerned with the hit Trump is taking in the polls because you think people don’t care about the shutdown?
Memory problems...now reading comprehension issues, if you weren't such a lying [Unwelcome language removed] I would actually be worried about you but I digress.....

Have someone read it to you or ya know sound the words out....use your finger........

Bugsy McGurk

President
Memory problems...now reading comprehension issues, if you weren't such a lying [Unwelcome language removed] I would actually be worried about you but I digress.....

Have someone read it to you or ya know sound the words out....use your finger........
Translation: I don’t know what I’m trying to say. Just leave me alone!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You would certainly notice if you try to fly anywhere....the lines at DIA were pretty bad...worse than Christmas. Instead of 8 lines to go through..there were 2. Took well over an hour.

S

Sickofleft

You would certainly notice if you try to fly anywhere....the lines at DIA were pretty bad...worse than Christmas. Instead of 8 lines to go through..there were 2. Took well over an hour.
I actually have flown over the weekend and had no problem at all.