• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's State of the Union - misspelled

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Another recent spelling error from Trump's WH was Normay instead of Norway.
That's what happens when a president like Trump hires people. He goes for loyalty over skill.....every time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

That's what happens when a president like Trump hires people. He goes for loyalty over skill.....every time.
Call 9/11.................Normay/Norway not on ticket.........appears your blood presser is like 230 over 20.......not that anything is wrong with that!

dammmmmmmmmmmmmm

MrMike

Bless you all

You mean like affirmative action does? Where they go for skin color rather than skill/capability & grades?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

One of obama hold overs wrote that the affirmative action hiree. That' what you get when you hire a person on quotas alone and not merit-based.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So they let you print the tickets. Bet...when it's all said and done it's a liberal democrat who printed the ticket.

Caroljo

Senator
It was just on the news who it is that printed the tickets.....and it's not Trump! Lol! In fact, it was the House of Representatives Sgt at Arms. Well, it was really probably someone who works for him. You just make yourself look stupid for even posting about something like this! Slow news day? Lol!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It was just on the news who it is that printed the tickets.....and it's not Trump! Lol! In fact, it was the House of Representatives Sgt at Arms. Well, it was really probably someone who works for him. You just make yourself look stupid for even posting about something like this! Slow news day? Lol!
More than likely it was the printing company that Hired illegal aliens

I blame the white house "engravers", who are civil servants. they weren't appointed by trump, and possibly even predate Obama.

Obama famously kept the engravers "on the job" however, during several government shutdowns, classifying their jobs as entirely essential.

go figure.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so back to the speech tonight

I think we will get teleprompter Don, the bland, monotoned Don who will occasionally go off script but quickly return to the teleprompter. The GOP Members will give him at least 12 standing ovations, to which he will bask in the moment, stroking that ego. After the speech Fox/ Hannity will talk about how great the speech was ( probably greatest ever ) and how presidential he ( most presidential ever ) was delivering it, THEN someone will post a differing view, maybe point out fact problems and bang the tweets begin and we get the real Trump back,hurling insults and lighting another detraction fire.

Same routine he uses over and over and over. Can someone say wash, rinse , repeat...

BTW - Chris Christie, on ABC, this morning warned Trump to be careful releasing the memo as it will come back to bite him, wonder what Christie knows?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I blame the white house "engravers", who are civil servants. they weren't appointed by trump, and possibly even predate Obama.

Obama famously kept the engravers "on the job" however, during several government shutdowns, classifying their jobs as entirely essential.

go figure.
You're mistaken. I'm not surprised.
I was mistaken, too, as the tickets were issued out of the House of Representatives, the Republican-led House.
Normay is Trump's though.

Caroljo

Senator
Ok, so back to the speech tonight

I think we will get teleprompter Don, the bland, monotoned Don who will occasionally go off script but quickly return to the teleprompter. The GOP Members will give him at least 12 standing ovations, to which he will bask in the moment, stroking that ego. After the speech Fox/ Hannity will talk about how great the speech was ( probably greatest ever ) and how presidential he ( most presidential ever ) was delivering it, THEN someone will post a differing view, maybe point out fact problems and bang the tweets begin and we get the real Trump back,hurling insults and lighting another detraction fire.

Same routine he uses over and over and over. Can someone say wash, rinse , repeat...

BTW - Chris Christie, on ABC, this morning warned Trump to be careful releasing the memo as it will come back to bite him, wonder what Christie knows?
Who cares what Christie thinks? He's a moron. Christie is probably worried about himself.

Caroljo

Senator
You're mistaken. I'm not surprised.
I was mistaken, too, as the tickets were issued out of the House of Representatives, the Republican-led House.
Normay is Trump's though.
So what? Nobody misspells words? It's easy, especially using your phone to post, to leave out a letter, or hit the wrong letter, or auto-correct misspells it too! We see it all the time. But when Trump does it, it's big news? Lol! I'm sure you could find something more important to bitch about.