• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s Tie Was Held Together With Tape At The Inauguration

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Pussy
First show me where I admitted to not knowing how to tie a tie.

My father taught me how to tie a half Windsor and a full Windsor when I was about 9 .

I like the full Windsor and haven't given it another thought.

You apparently get obsessed with girly stuff and can't seem to let it go.

But I assume it is because you are a failed man who stays at home cleaning house.

Pussy.

SB
A man
Look here, southern boy...

When you said you used scotch tape, you admitted you didn't know how to properly tie a tie. See...to properly tie a tie, one uses the keeper loop to keep the tail under control. Basic knowledge. The knot is just part of tying the tie...as getting the length of the tie correct, and getting the tail under control is also part of tying the tie correctly.

I'm speaking of the proper way a gentleman ties a tie...and you keep trying, sadly, to work in juvenile and gender based insults, which further indicate your status as a boy, not a man.

Jen

Senator
lol..... It's hilarious to see this billionaire with his tie being held in place with scotch tape at his inauguration.
View attachment 36209
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tie-inauguration-scotch-tape_us_58837f78e4b0e3a735693611

View attachment 36210

Donald Trump got a lot of flak after a photographer and an unfortunate breeze revealed that he held his tie together with sticky tape.

New photos from Friday’s inauguration reveal that the tape was not a one-time sartorial decision. The billionaire once again opted for holding his tie together with tape as he was sworn in to be president of the United States.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tie-inauguration-scotch-tape_us_58837f78e4b0e3a735693611
HUGE Gotcha on Trump.
Turns out he's more normal than you thought.

Look here, southern boy...

When you said you used scotch tape, you admitted you didn't know how to properly tie a tie. See...to properly tie a tie, one uses the keeper loop to keep the tail under control. Basic knowledge. The knot is just part of tying the tie...as getting the length of the tie correct, and getting the tail under control is also part of tying the tie correctly.

I'm speaking of the proper way a gentleman ties a tie...and you keep trying, sadly, to work in juvenile and gender based insults, which further indicate your status as a boy, not a man.
I thought this would be obvious, but if the keeper loop on a tie is missing, you can't use it. It's presence or absence has nothing to do with how the knot is tied. Is this difficult for you to understand? I'd like to know so I can gauge how far down I need to talk to you.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
OMG you got him now! Slow news day? LMAO!!
Much like all those times, you guys post outrageous photo shopped pictures of Hillary or Bill Clinton.
But the billionaire president with scotch tape holding his tie in place apparently created a faux pas in fashion etiquette. I think it's funny. :D

So you don't know how to properly tie a tie either.

So sad. Loser.
So let me make sure I have this straight.......on the 5th post of this thread you START with the insults, unprovoked I might add, by calling @SouthernBoyI a "loser".

But here's the best part......when he responds in kind by calling you a pussy, which is absolutely apropos I might add, you then accuse him of unable to respond without insult which is both sad and pathetic. Which of course is EXACTLY what you did to start the whole exchange and send it into the toilet.

I sincerely hope you realize how completely foolish you look. It's sad really that you can't be a more valuable member of this forum. You occasionally make some great points just not this time.

And just an FYI ......you can clearly see the the tail of the tie inside of the keeper loop in the pic of Trump. But as someone who wears a tie quite often, unlike a cab driver say, I can tell you that a keeper loop does NOTHING to keep the tie from blowing about in the wind. Double sided fabric tape is one option that does.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
So let me make sure I have this straight.......on the 5th post of this thread you START with the insults, unprovoked I might add, by calling @SouthernBoyI a "loser".

But here's the best part......when he responds in kind by calling you a pussy, which is absolutely apropos I might add, you then accuse him of unable to respond without insult which is both sad and pathetic. Which of course is EXACTLY what you did to start the whole exchange and send it into the toilet.

I sincerely hope you realize how completely foolish you look. It's sad really that you can't be a more valuable member of this forum. You occasionally make some great points just not this time.

And just an FYI ......you can clearly see the the tail of the tie inside of the keeper loop in the pic of Trump. But as someone who wears a tie quite often, unlike a cab driver say, I can tell you that a keeper loop does NOTHING to keep the tie from blowing about in the wind. Double sided fabric tape is one option that does.
Trump does not use double sided tape.

I have to laugh...Trump calls everyone "loser"...so, when a poster says they follow the same path as Trump...I invoke Trump language...which you fail to recognize.

What makes you think taxi drivers do not wear ties?

Trump does not use double sided tape.

I have to laugh...Trump calls everyone "loser"...so, when a poster says they follow the same path as Trump...I invoke Trump language...which you fail to recognize.

What makes you think taxi drivers do not wear ties?
First of all you have NO clue what Trump uses. It's really quite ridiculous to assume any knowledge of how he dresses.

I failed to recognize that you were invoking Trump speak because you weren't doing any such thing. You were being Craig ......whom most of us recognize as a raging hypocrite who thrives on being argumentative for no real purpose other than to be argumentative.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
First of all you have NO clue what Trump uses. It's really quite ridiculous to assume any knowledge of how he dresses.

I failed to recognize that you were invoking Trump speak because you weren't doing any such thing. You were being Craig ......whom most of us recognize as a raging hypocrite who thrives on being argumentative for no real purpose other than to be argumentative.
So sad...loser. That is Trump speech.

If he used double sided fabric tape...which was your assertion, equally unknown, the tape would be underneath the tail. As to how he dresses, I have eyesight...so it's pretty damn easy, for the sighted, to see how he dresses.

Aren't you being argumentative....solely to be argumentative?

If he used double sided fabric tape...which was your assertion, equally unknown, the tape would be underneath the tail. As to how he dresses, I have eyesight...so it's pretty damn easy, for the sighted, to see how he dresses.

Did you wake and bake this morning?

Eyesight troubles perhaps?

The tail of the tie is clearly visible inside of the keeper which means Trump has tied it correctly directly refuting your assertion that he doesn't know how to. So double sided fabric tape is not necessary to control the tail.

The reason the tape would be placed where it is would be to keep the entire tie, tail and all, adhered to the shirt to prevent it from blowing over his shoulder. That works quite well when there is not a wind blowing at a speed of 10-12 mph or more. It also quite obvious that it was a very blustery day which you can see very clearly looking at the pic.

Personally I would have kept my suit jacket buttoned when outside like Pence behind him. No blowing tie......problem solved. But that is my opinion of why there is tape on his tie placed where it is. I have no factual confirmation of that obviously. But it certainly beats your theory that Trump doesn't have the skill or knowledge to tie his tie correctly.

I don't revel in being argumentative as you obviously do. I don't pick on fellow posters or start arguments here because of grammer or spelling or punctuation which you were doing earlier in this thread and ever since I first started posting here last year in November. That is your MO not mine. That is not an observation exclusive to me. It is plain to see by everyone here.

You clearly relish arguing minutiae as a manifestation of some kind of superiorty complex you suffer from.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you wake and bake this morning?

Eyesight troubles perhaps?

The tail of the tie is clearly visible inside of the keeper which means Trump has tied it correctly directly refuting your assertion that he doesn't know how to. So double sided fabric tape is not necessary to control the tail.

The reason the tape would be placed where it is would be to keep the entire tie, tail and all, adhered to the shirt to pevent it from blowing over his shoulder. That works quite well when there is not a wind blowing at a speed of 10-12 mph or more. It also quite obvious that it was a very blustery day which you can see very clearly looking at the pic.

Personally I would have kept my suit jacket buttoned when outside like Pence behind him. No blowing tie......problem solved. But that is my opinion of why there is tape on his tie placed where it is. I have no factual confirmation of that obviously. But it certainly beats your theory that Trump doesn't have the skill or knowledge to tie his tie correctly.

I don't revel in being argumentative as you obviously do. I don't pick on fellow posters or start arguments here because of grammer or spelling or punctuation which you were doing earlier in this thread and ever since I first started posting here last year in November. That is your MO not mine. That is not an observation exclusive to me. It is plain to see by everyone here.

You clearly relish arguing minutiae as a manifestation of some kind of superiorty complex you suffer from.
I only make grammar an issue when one is being a corrective smug ass-hole. It's mocking.

You're being argumentative...with me...solely to be argumentative.

You also have trouble with grammar.
Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

When and why did the educationist regime stop teaching grammar? Grade school used to even be called "grammar school." By sixth grade, I knew more about grammar than today's college graduates. Because I had been taught the basic patterns, I continued learning it and was soon able to see how the Ignorant Language Lords in the media had become stupidity merchants.

Learning grammar must be important for intellectual development because the postmodern ruling class wants us to become birdbrain parrots unable to think beyond anything except the illogical slogans and dead-end shortcuts to thought that they relentlessly drum into us. The American mind has become a floppy disk.

Trump speech? Is it "Obama speech", too?

Obama to Trump: You're a loser:

http://time.com/4555539/barack-obama-donald-trump-referee-loser/