• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's use of unsecured phones....against our national security

Colorforms

Senator
Trump wanted to LOCK HER UP for an investigation that determined she'd been sloppy, but not criminal with her server.

Will you call for Trump now to be LOCKED UP since he should've remembered not to do such a thing? Remember, Trump's ignorance is no excuse.
I didn't say anything about Trump. If Trump wants to use his Iphone to tweet, more power to him. Last I checked, most Tweets aren't classified.

Colorforms

Senator
except she did not, and you refuse to accept it because you are so brainwashed. she did what the secretaries of state before her did, used private accounts for her private and state dept regular email. no classified email was even supposed to be used on those state dept accounts for anybody at any time, Clint0n and Condi Rice and Colin Powell had specific restricted email systems for top secret and real classified emails. have someone read this to you-

There are restrictions on how classified documents can be shipped. Top Secret material must go by special courier. Secret material can be sent within the U.S. via registered mail, and Confidential material by certified mail. Electronic transmission of classified information largely requires the use of National Security Agency approved/certified "Type 1" cryptosystems utilizing NSA's unpublished and classified Suite A algorithms. The classification of the Suite A algorithms categorizes the hardware that store them as a Controlled Cryptographic Item (CCI) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, or ITAR. CCI equipment and keying material must be controlled and stored with heightened physical security, even when the device is not processing classified information or contain a cryptographic key. NSA is currently moving towards implementing what it's calling Suite B which is a group of commercial algorithms such as Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA), Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and Elliptic curve Diffie–Hellman (ECDH). Suite B provides protection for data up to Top Secret on non-CCI devices. This is especially useful in high risk environments or operations needed to prevent Suite A compromise. These less stringent hardware requirements stem from the device not having to "protect" classified Suite A algorithms.
Specialized computer operating systems known as trusted operating systems are available for processing classified information. These enforce the classification and labeling rules described above in software. However, as of 2005, they are not considered secure enough to allow uncleared users to share computers with classified activities. So if one creates an unclassified document on a secret device, the resultant data is classified secret until it can be manually reviewed. Computer networks for sharing classified information are segregated by the highest sensitivity level they are allowed to transmit, for example, SIPRNet (Secret) and JWICS (Top Secret-SCI).

"NSA Suite B Cryptography – NSA/CSS". Nsa.gov. Retrieved 2013-07-04.

THE MOST PERTINENT FACT FROM THIS ARTICLE-

How did Clinton receive and consume classified information?

The Secretary's office was located in a secure area. Classified information was viewed in hard copy by Clinton while in the office. While on travel, the State Department had rigorous protocols for her and traveling staff to receive and transmit information of all types.

A separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the purpose of handling classified communications, which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2015/07/13/email-facts/
https://www.vox.com/2016/9/6/12774948/fbi-hillary-clinton-report
FBI Director James Comey stunned reporters back in July when he laced into Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state.

"There is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey said of Clinton and her team.

The FBI cleared Clinton of any criminal wrongdoing in connection with its investigation, saying it couldn’t prove that she had knowingly exchanged classified information on her private email server.

Even Clinton suck up James Comey couldn't explain away her malfeasance. But apparently that has little impact on leftists. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
When Trump is caught Tweeting classified information on his Iphone, then I'll have an issue.
So that’s it, just Twitter? I bet you spoke a different tune when it was Hillary, didn’t you?

And even if trump did that on Twitter, I’m sure you would just make excuses for him...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If only that were true. But like nearly everything fascists believe, it's not.

Consider the OP. And the word salad master googling and copying and pasting BS that doesn't even come close to being on topic. lol

Talk about nothingburger. This takes the cake.

Colorforms

Senator
So that’s it, just Twitter? I bet you spoke a different tune when it was Hillary, didn’t you?

And even if trump did that on Twitter, I’m sure you would just make excuses for him...
You keep equating the two, as if Trump was passing classified intel on a secret server instead of just tweeting. It's hilarious how desperate you people are.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You keep equating the two, as if Trump was passing classified intel on a secret server instead of just tweeting. It's hilarious how desperate you people are.

Sorry if my base of low I.Q. Democrats doesn't get it. Just let them embarrass themselves. It deflates their ego. trust me

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Won’t happen. Trump ignores all subpoenas. He’s lawless.

Just the way you like it, no?
and when Biden does the same you will crawfish on that statement, he has already said he "will not testify" in Senate trial...………….of course everything fixing to change for Joe since a Judge's court order demands last 5 years of Hunters financial records:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Sow wasn't a twitter, her private server was in her homes closest and emails a hellofa lot different than Twitter...…….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sow wasn't a twitter, her private server was in her homes closest and emails a hellofa lot different than Twitter...…….
Topic in unsecured phones.

The hypocrisy here is off the charts, as many here have exposed the right for.

Colorforms

Senator
And how hypocritical you guys are.
You can call me anything you want. It's not hypocritical to see tweeting as different than passing classified information on an unsecured server. It's like the difference between murder and brushing your teeth.

That you view them the same is psychotic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Topic in unsecured phones.

The hypocrisy here is off the charts, as many here have exposed the right for.
Topic went from phones to "emailgate"...………..now who was it that posted that schiff?

Appears you're dying to be a MOD...……….that will shut down PJ as Topix……….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh I am, you were just whining again, so making sure. Have a great night! :)

Laughing my ass off..who have to come back and dislike a post made hours ago...…...while posting of how easy it is to follow the simple rules...……….who's "whining" if "not to bright" is a "personal insult"..what is your schiff?