• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's use of unsecured phones....against our national security

Bugsy McGurk

President
You can call me anything you want. It's not hypocritical to see tweeting as different than passing classified information on an unsecured server. It's like the difference between murder and brushing your teeth.

That you view them the same is psychotic.
I do want to give you an opportunity to express your outrage at Team Trump using personal emails for official business...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-private-emails.amp.html

Please...let your outrage flow!

;-)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Laughing my ass off..who have to come back and dislike a post made hours ago...…...while posting of how easy it is to follow the simple rules...……….who's "whining" if "not to bright" is a "personal insult"..what is your schiff?
Why are you so angry? What rule did I break?

Anything about the topic at all, or just more crying about a down vote? I still see this as a major display of hypocrisy from the right, don’t you think?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why are you so angry? What rule did I break?

Anything about the topic at all, or just more crying about a down vote? I still see this as a major display of hypocrisy from the right, don’t you think?
You're a baiter...……..it's why you came back hours later to down rate...……...I don't give a schiff if you down rate or not except when you do it to bait...rule boy! If I put your trolling ass in Ignore you post it's due to being scare of you........baiter………..and you are allowed to get away with the schiff...…...it should be if we Ignore a troll...….they shouldn't be able to see anything posted………..that way it's like you died and never to be heard from again...…..Ignored and forgotten

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You're a baiter...……..it's why you came back hours later to down rate...……...I don't give a schiff if you down rate or not except when you do it to bait...rule boy! If I put your trolling ass in Ignore you post it's due to being scare of you........baiter………..and you are allowed to get away with the schiff...…...it should be if we Ignore a troll...….they shouldn't be able to see anything posted………..that way it's like you died and never to be heard from again...…..Ignored and forgotten
Isn’t that Shiff joke a little played out? LOL

I don’t make the forum rules. If you have issues with them, take it up with the mods. And maybe get thicker skin, people on the internet in a politics forum shouldn’t be able to control your emotions. Seriously.

Have a great night, I’m don’t with this convo.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Isn’t that Shiff joke a little played out? LOL

I don’t make the forum rules. If you have issues with them, take it up with the mods. And maybe get thicker skin, people on the internet in a politics forum shouldn’t be able to control your emotions. Seriously.

Have a great night, I’m don’t with this convo.
Have one of your thumbs down back and who the hell is "Shiff"?

I been here almost 9 years, I know who made the rules and it damn sure wasn't you, but, you trot in kissing ass and doing what you do best, being a damn troll and few people in America have as thick a skin as I do...……..remember, you said I wasn't to bright and it's why I had to Enlist and you didn't, but, when I posted a lib wasn't to bright it's deleted as a "personal insult".....……..who's skin is so damn thin they report that schiff?

I'd like to be done with YOU, but, there's no way to make that happen...…...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Have one of your thumbs down back and who the hell is "Shiff"?

I been here almost 9 years, I know who made the rules and it damn sure wasn't you, but, you trot in kissing ass and doing what you do best, being a damn troll and few people in America have as thick a skin as I do...……..remember, you said I wasn't to bright and it's why I had to Enlist and you didn't, but, when I posted a lib wasn't to bright it's deleted as a "personal insult".....……..who's skin is so damn thin they report that schiff?

I'd like to be done with YOU, but, there's no way to make that happen...…...
Just put me on ignore if you can’t handle me. It’s pretty simple.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just put me on ignore if you can’t handle me. It’s pretty simple.

That doesn't work...tried that already just to see you post I'm scared of you……I've never been scared of a child........you can still read and troll.……...handling you isn't a problem, I've dealt with children as you before.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican