• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Truth or Fact? Biden not playing with a full deck

worldlymrb

Revenge
FACTS DON’T LIE!

REF: Biden: “We Believe Truth Over Facts”

REF: Trump: “Biden not playing with full deck”

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"poor kids are as smart as white kids"

Joe didn't trip, he has fallen and can't get up

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FACTS DON’T LIE!

REF: Biden: “We Believe Truth Over Facts”

REF: Trump: “Biden not playing with full deck”
Facts do not always represent truth...Remember Kelly Ann's "alternate facts". It is a fact that there are over 300 million guns in the USA and small percentage are used in crimes.
Truth is that we have over 30,000 killed by firearms every year and that is more than any other country on the planet.

It is a fact that we did not have great GDP growth from 2009 to 2017...the Truth is far more complicated.

I can't be sure that is what Biden meant, but I certainly see the difference between context free facts and what is the truth.

reason10

Governor
And the audience applauded it. But you know how leftists work. They decide what the truth is and then ignore or attack anything that contradicts it.
I sometimes wonder how Democrats are able to comb the streets and find so many brainless idiots to show up for his little rallies. He could say the word "shoehorn" and they would applaud it.

Colorforms

Senator
I sometimes wonder how Democrats are able to comb the streets and find so many brainless idiots to show up for his little rallies. He could say the word "shoehorn" and they would applaud it.
I'm sure many are getting coffee and donuts to be there. It's another reason they like to keep people poor, they're easier to manipulate

D

Deleted member 21794

Facts do not always represent truth...Remember Kelly Ann's "alternate facts". It is a fact that there are over 300 million guns in the USA and small percentage are used in crimes.
Truth is that we have over 30,000 killed by firearms every year and that is more than any other country on the planet.

It is a fact that we did not have great GDP growth from 2009 to 2017...the Truth is far more complicated.

I can't be sure that is what Biden meant, but I certainly see the difference between context free facts and what is the truth.
Fact: Biden wasn't vice president in 2018.