• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson Tops Cable Ratings.

EatTheRich

President
Black Hebrew Israelite protesters?
Those guys were being jerks. It does not excuse the Covington kids escalating to the point that Phillips had to intercede to keep them from becoming violent, and it does not excuse their racist mockery of him when he did so.

Nostra

Governor
Black people behaving badly does not excuse white people behaving badly.
The black people were the ones throwing out racial slurs. You give them a pass.

The white kid smiled while a deranged, fake VN combat vet pounded a drum in his face.......and you claim the white kid is a racist.

Lunacy.

Nostra

Governor
Those guys were being jerks. It does not excuse the Covington kids escalating to the point that Phillips had to intercede to keep them from becoming violent, and it does not excuse their racist mockery of him when he did so.
Intercede to keep them from becoming violent? What utter claptrap.

Chief Bullshitter tried to escalate the situation. Fortunately, the kids where the only adults in the whole situation.

Mick

The Right is always right
Your post above was directed to me, not “my ilk.” And you posted your psychotic delusions about me. And your fairy tales do not implicate the topic in any event - encouraging racism, misogyny and homophobia. You should see a shrink.

You are still dodging. Crying about how these nasty lefy wing racist hoaxes are "fairytales" but absolutely unable to explain why. You're mentally sick, kid, and you've made a mockery of yourself and your ilk again. Clown.

Lulz

EatTheRich

President
The black people were the ones throwing out racial slurs. You give them a pass.

The white kid smiled while a deranged, fake VN combat vet pounded a drum in his face.......and you claim the white kid is a racist.

Lunacy.
No, I didn’t give them a pass.

But you did give a pass to the kids who smirked at and mocked the Native American elder who intervened to stop their mob mentality from escalating into violence.

TBLee

Governor
Apparently you must have watched a different video than the one the rest of us watched. I do not believe for one minute that Phillips was trying to "intercede them from becoming violent".

Mick

But you did give a pass to the kids who smirked at and mocked the Native American elder who intervened to stop their mob mentality from escalating into violence.
We've all seen the video. Just stop lying for chrissakes. You lose credibility when such obvious lies are spewed.

Mick

Apparently you must have watched a different video than the one the rest of us watched. I do not believe for one minute that Phillips was trying to "intercede them from becoming violent".
Correct. Phillips should have gone over and started beating his drum in the face of the black israelites if he was trying to "intercede". They were throwing out racist and homophobic slurs. Phillips was an antagonist and his purposeful distortion of events after the fact proved this.

EatTheRich

President
We've all seen the video. Just stop lying for chrissakes. You lose credibility when such obvious lies are spewed.
You guys can lie about the video all you want. You may even honestly not consider it incredibly racist to chant war whoops in a Native American elder’s face. But it is.

EatTheRich

President
Correct. Phillips should have gone over and started beating his drum in the face of the black israelites if he was trying to "intercede". They were throwing out racist and homophobic slurs. Phillips was an antagonist and his purposeful distortion of events after the fact proved this.
The 4 or so Black Israelites weren’t about to attack. The dozens of white kids who were jumping around screaming and beating their chests like animals might have been.

Goes back to the whole “sticks and stones” thing.

Spamature

President
The takeaway is that ANY columnist, entertainer, politician, pundit, or dog catcher who isn’t a leftist had better have NO skeletons whatsoever.

If lefty doesn’t weaponize government agencies for opposition prosecution, he deploys his legions of dirt-diggers to trash all comers.

You better have your ducks in a row when challenging the hivist Borg.
I see the promotion and protection of the defenders of pedophiles and the trashing of women is the righties' order of the day.

Deplorable !

What do you think Will ?

Last edited:

Nostra

Governor

The kids don’t need a pass since they did nothing wrong.

Nostra

Governor
The 4 or so Black Israelites weren’t about to attack. The dozens of white kids who were jumping around screaming and beating their chests like animals might have been.

Goes back to the whole “sticks and stones” thing.
Complete bullshit.