• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson Tops Cable Ratings.

Mick

The Right is always right
The 4 or so Black Israelites weren’t about to attack. The dozens of white kids who were jumping around screaming and beating their chests like animals might have been.

Goes back to the whole “sticks and stones” thing.
Gotcha. So the real problem was those kids standing there and taking the racist and homophobic abuse from the racist blacks. For not fighting back or saying anything they are the real racists? You are severely mentally ill. Freak

EatTheRich

President
Gotcha. So the real problem was those kids standing there and taking the racist and homophobic abuse from the racist blacks. For not fighting back or saying anything they are the real racists? You are severely mentally ill. Freak
They did say things. They chanted a fight song and whipped themselves into a frenzy of rage.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I see the promotion and protection of the defenders of pedophiles and the trashing of women is the righties' order of the day.

Deplorable !

What do you think Will ?
Incorrect. However wholesale attacks on the character of ANY AND ALL who don’t share the views of Godless collectivist leftyfilth is clearly the SOP for Democrats and their limpwristed sloth followers.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Incorrect. However wholesale attacks on the character of ANY AND ALL who don’t share the views of Godless collectivist leftyfilth is clearly the SOP for Democrats and their limpwristed sloth followers.

I wonder if you even have the brains to see the irony of that statement. Probably not.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Dunno. Did my undergrad at U-Dub and grad work at Stanford. Chemistry and Chem Engineering.

Where’d you go, genius?

Prove it. Post your diploma like Sheepie posted his tax returns.

Colorforms

Senator
I hope you get to meet a single leftist at some point in your life. It could be an eye-opening experience.

Meanwhile, what do you make of Carlson’s extreme racist and homophobic comments?
All of my friends are liberal and the bulk of them are leftists.

Personally, I don't care about Carlson's "extreme racist and homophobic comments". I'm not a leftist, therefore I believe in freedom of speech, and that ideas should be challenged logically, as opposed to getting a mob together to destroy people's lives.

This is why I will never be a leftist.

EatTheRich

President
All of my friends are liberal and the bulk of them are leftists.

Personally, I don't care about Carlson's "extreme racist and homophobic comments". I'm not a leftist, therefore I believe in freedom of speech, and that ideas should be challenged logically, as opposed to getting a mob together to destroy people's lives.

This is why I will never be a leftist.
Racism and homophobia have already been considered, and rejected, by the vast majority. Partly because of their track record in ginning up mob violence. The question is why such fringe views are so over represented in mainstream media.

Colorforms

Senator
Racism and homophobia have already been considered, and rejected, by the vast majority. Partly because of their track record in ginning up mob violence. The question is why such fringe views are so over represented in mainstream media.
If that's the case, then why the NAZI tactics? If it's rejected, then Carlson will disappear on his own since no one will want to deal with it.

EatTheRich

President
If that's the case, then why the NAZI tactics? If it's rejected, then Carlson will disappear on his own since no one will want to deal with it.
What “NAZI tactics”? Quoting Carlson? Because that’s the only “tactic” I’ve seen used against him.

TBLee

Governor
You guys can lie about the video all you want. You may even honestly not consider it incredibly racist to chant war whoops in a Native American elder’s face. But it is.
The Native American Elder....walked directly up to the young man. Not the other way around. You make absolutely no sense.