• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson Tops Cable Ratings.

EatTheRich

President
The Native American Elder....walked directly up to the young man. Not the other way around. You make absolutely no sense.
I must have been absent from school the day they taught us that it is an unpardonable offense for a person of color to walk up to a white person.

EatTheRich

President
You're side is attempting to destroy Carlson through advertiser attacks, stalking, and threats. But unless you live in a closet, you should already know this.
I do not endorse stalking and threats, and if that is occurring (I don’t know of any such), it is without my support.

Advertisers have a right to choose what they want their brands associated with ... if they choose not to have itassociated with racism and homophobia, that reflects the popular rejection of those “ideas.”

Colorforms

Senator
I do not endorse stalking and threats, and if that is occurring (I don’t know of any such), it is without my support.

Advertisers have a right to choose what they want their brands associated with ... if they choose not to have itassociated with racism and homophobia, that reflects the popular rejection of those “ideas.”
I really do have to laugh out loud when you say you don't endorse stalking and threats on the one hand, and yet defend and literally lie to protect left wing organizations who do it. It's comical.

Like, for instance, pretending that advertisers are leaving because they choose to, and not because left wing groups are boting them. Personally, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt since I don't think you're this stupid.

Nostra

Governor
I must have been absent from school the day they taught us that it is an unpardonable offense for a person of color to walk up to a white person.
Person of color?

And you think it is an unpardonable offense to have a "person of color" walk up in your face and bang a drum 6 inches from it for several minutes.

EatTheRich

President
Person of color?

And you think it is an unpardonable offense to have a "person of color" walk up in your face and bang a drum 6 inches from it for several minutes.
No, the offense is mocking the person’s religion during the religious ceremony they are performing in an area where they are engaging in free speech and you have intruded.

Nostra

Governor
No, the offense is mocking the person’s religion during the religious ceremony they are performing in an area where they are engaging in free speech and you have intruded.
Kids were waiting on a bus.
Chief Bullshitter invaded their space and banged on a drum 6 inches from a kid's face for minutes while the kid did nothing but smile at him.

You are so full of shit your eyeballs are brown.

EatTheRich

President
I really do have to laugh out loud when you say you don't endorse stalking and threats on the one hand, and yet defend and literally lie to protect left wing organizations who do it. It's comical.

Like, for instance, pretending that advertisers are leaving because they choose to, and not because left wing groups are boting them. Personally, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt since I don't think you're this stupid.
Again, that you have to make stuff up is telling. The reason advertisers are dropping him is because his extremism drives consumers away.

EatTheRich

President
Kids were waiting on a bus.
Chief Bullshitter invaded their space and banged on a drum 6 inches from a kid's face for minutes while the kid did nothing but smile at him.

You are so full of shit your eyeballs are brown.
1. A smirk is not a smile.
2. Phillips and his allies were engaged in an annual demonstration for which they had a permit, before the kids arrived.
3. He walked over to them and started his peace ceremony because it looked like they were about to attack the Black demonstrators who were also there.
4. A smirk is not a smile. You also conveniently fail to address the tomahawk chops, nonsense chanting, and war whoops.

Nostra

Governor
1. A smirk is not a smile.
2. Phillips and his allies were engaged in an annual demonstration for which they had a permit, before the kids arrived.
3. He walked over to them and started his peace ceremony because it looked like they were about to attack the Black demonstrators who were also there.
4. A smirk is not a smile. You also conveniently fail to address the tomahawk chops, nonsense chanting, and war whoops.
1. By definition, it is a smile.

2. So?

3. Show us where the kids were about to attack the racist black Israelites? Prove it.

4. By definition, it is a smile. Why are you repeating yourself?

EatTheRich

President
1. By definition, it is a smile.

2. So?

3. Show us where the kids were about to attack the racist black Israelites? Prove it.

4. By definition, it is a smile. Why are you repeating yourself?
So they didn’t go there to bother the kids.

I already pointed to the video where the kids were running around yelling and beating their chests (literally) like gorillas about to attack. And you have just refused to acknowledge it.

You still have not addressed the tomahawk chops, gibberish chanting, and war whoops.

Nostra

Governor
So they didn’t go there to bother the kids.

I already pointed to the video where the kids were running around yelling and beating their chests (literally) like gorillas about to attack. And you have just refused to acknowledge it.

You still have not addressed the tomahawk chops, gibberish chanting, and war whoops.
What video was that?

EatTheRich

President
What video was that?
Several videos show that. Here’s one I’ve pointed to several times ... this is the very video the dishonest media claimed exonerated the racists ... now look at 1:10:00 and tell me they don’t look like violent animals.

Nostra

Governor
Several videos show that. Here’s one I’ve pointed to several times ... this is the very video the dishonest media claimed exonerated the racists ... now look at 1:10:00 and tell me they don’t look like violent animals.
What a snowflake.

Kid took off his shirt, they all laughed and did a little chant. Why you so askeered.

:D

EatTheRich

President
What a snowflake.

Kid took off his shirt, they all laughed and did a little chant. Why you so askeered.

:D
Took off his shirt like guys do when they are about to throw punches ... laughed and chanted like people whipping themselves up to violence ... it definitely proves that they didn’t fear the Hebrew Black Israelites, so I guess Phillips interceded with the correct side in the burgeoning conflict.

EatTheRich

President
And yet his shows are attracting a larger audience than ever. I'm not the liar here.
From 1) a fringe that is out of step with the mainstream and cannot buy products in sufficient quantity to make up for decent people choosing not to patronize those advertisers; 2) people who disagree with Carlson but are tuning in to see just how low he will sink.