• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson's Idiot of the day.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tucker Carlson takes on Liberal whackos every night at 7:00 pm CST
I call these segments the Idiot of the day segment of the program.

Jen

Senator
I just saw the end of that show but he had another idiot on tonight........ He's good at finding them.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That's funny people go on his show thinking they have self-worth more than other people and think they are smarter than Carlson always get entrapped in their own words

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That's funny people go on his show thinking they have self-worth more than other people and think they are smarter than Carlson always get entrapped in their own words
Every time I watch the show, which is every night, I wonder why these people subject themselves to such ridicule and embarrassment. All I can figure is it is a 15 minutes of fame sort of deal, or an opportunity to filibuster their twisted views (Tucker continually has to almost shout them down, to make his point), And it's hard to embarrass a Liberal. I don't think they actually even know how infinitely warped and deluded they sound.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Every time I watch the show, which is every night, I wonder why these people subject themselves to such ridicule and embarrassment. All I can figure is it is a 15 minutes of fame sort of deal, or an opportunity to filibuster their twisted views (Tucker continually has to almost shout them down, to make his point), And it's hard to embarrass a Liberal. I don't think they actually even know how infinitely warped and deluded they sound.
They go on his show because they are mentally unstable they think they are smarter than others. I suspect of the four one has been on his show lol @Arkady @EatTheRich @middleview @Craig

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
They go on his show because they are mentally unstable they think they are smarter than others. I suspect of the four one has been on his show lol @Arkady @EatTheRich @middleview @Craig
I get a kick out of these four. Middleview, a misnomer, is to the left of Saul Alinski; Arkady is a spoiled rich kid, who probably lives in a gated community while crowing about White Privilege. ETR posts nothing but bald-faced lies; and Craig is the least funny, annoying, and offensive of the four.