• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tulsi Gabbard...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
ok... call it getting to know you :)

and just apply everything i said to anyone else who isn't joking..and that would mostly be dems, they seem to dislike her more then anyone else with all the 'she's a russian agent/asset' stuff

i wonder? do Gabbard and Trump go to the same 'I am a secret Russian agent' meetings every thursday night?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is joking or not when you can't see their face and hear the inflection in their voice. A wink or slight smile or some other kind body language will tell some one you are joking. But on a written page, it's not always as apparent.

Anyway, I think the Democrats are terrified that Tulsi might mount a third-party candidacy that would spell certain doom for whichever moron they end up nominating. Plus, they don't like the military and she was in the military, so the sick [Expletive Deleted] don't trust her.

YJ02

Council Member
Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is joking or not when you can't see their face and hear the inflection in their voice. A wink or slight smile or some other kind body language will tell some one you are joking. But on a written page, it's not always as apparent.
yes, i 'look like' this often in other forums..especially facebook..so many easily triggered ppl on facebook

yes, i was triggered here with your post i admit, but when ppl start talking about vets or the military.. it kind of gets me "frisky" :)

and not jumping subjects, but a recent example, not Gabbard >>>

LTC Vindman

on fb in some liberal FB friends post, (who, btw was a west point grad and served as an army infantry officer for about 8 years) i had typed about Vindman and NOT about what he said at the hearings but how he may be guilty of violating the UCMJ and chain of command in the process of fulfilling the subpoena request

it was a direct order from the man at the top of the chain of command// and it was not a illegal order as trump's illegality of action has not/was not proven at the time of the order

then there is the trust factor..can you imagine any superior officer to Vindman who in the future, may become Vindman's commander EVER TRUSTING him at all? that is trusting in a military manner?

anyhow--my point with what i said about 'friskiness' is that the person i was talking with-the west point grad-- should know what i am talking about but, in the interest of partisanship, chose to argue against it AND i was called a distributor of russian lies!! :) :)

just like Gabbard has been called a russian asset for daring to question the actions of our govt in its military adventurism in the mid east

YJ02

Council Member
Anyway, I think the Democrats are terrified that Tulsi might mount a third-party candidacy that would spell certain doom for whichever moron they end up nominating.
she needs to do this.. her and other like minded ppl in elected office. veterans in and ou t of office

the 'common sensican' party

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
she needs to do this.. her and other like minded ppl in elected office. veterans in and ou t of office

the 'common sensican' party
I would love that because it would split the party and make it just that much easier for trump to run the table.

YJ02

Council Member
I would love that because it would split the party and make it just that much easier for trump to run the table.
there would be plenty of republicans in this too... lots of veterans in office -most choose to be GOP but some pick dem. they pretty much have to pick one or the other as being an Independent holds no weight and gets no spt

for voters, it would give a place for independents and moderates to "park"